[H Draenor] Warlock / Havoc DH looking for guild

Currently downed 2/8 Mythic and looking for a Draenor guild to improve both myself and to progress with.

Looking to join on either my ilvl 377 Havoc DH or my lock, although I will note that my lock started as an alt and is currently lower ilvl than my DH.

Feel free to hit me up on Discord (Jag#3108) or on Bnet (JagVision#2878)

Hey there

We are based on Wildhammer/Thunderhorn

2/8 M
8/8 HC
8/8 NM

Hit me up for a chat

Grate#2977

Only really interested in Draenor guilds for now matey, sorry

1 Like

We’re on Kazzak but if you change your mind about transferring we could trial you on Draenor.

Hi there,

If you’re still looking for a guild, we should potentially talk. We’d love to trial your Warlock. We’re currently 8/8H and 2/8M and are in need of skilled ranged DPS for our mythic progress.

A little about us:

Nothing serious is a 2 night Horde raiding guild on Draenor recruiting DPS to round out our raid team. We push M+ on off nights and have an active Discord community. We offer a mature, social and organised raiding environment. Raiding: Mon/Thurs 21:00-00:00

LowTone#21277 (Bnet) or LowTone#1197 (Disc)

Hi Kills
If you willing to change realm, Please read about us here : [H] [Vehemence] [Hellfire/Arathor]
I hope to hear from you soon, Take care in meantime :wink:

Hi Kills, think i’ve seen you in pvp :slight_smile: . Anyway, THUNDER is at same stage of progression as you and is needing fresh dps blood, Warlock or DH would be most welcome.

Our Raid times are 21:00-00:00 and Wed, Fri & Sunday. Our guild recruitment post is here [H Draenor] T H U N D E R - Late evening raiders - need dps. Please contact [Adda6#2711] if you want to chat.