[H] Draenor - x2 LF Guild!

414 Frost DK (Mephylim) and 415 Havoc DH (Kazgora) are looking for a 2-day semi-hardcore raiding guild.
(Kazgora is re-rolling Fire Mage/Disc Priest in 8.2, but is willing to play anything needed. Mephylim also plays Demonology Warlock.)

We both hail from Eterníty but sadly disbanded at 4/9, we haven’t been raiding since March. We are looking for a friendly, drama-free environment to call a home that has semi-hardcore mythic raiding progression in mind and maybe potential alt days too as we both love to gear our alts.

We are both well-versed in our classes and like to aim for our best, Kazgora has lots of endgame experience with raiding and has played higher-end since Vanilla, though I only started in Legion, I feel as if I have learnt a lot of the game and how to handle my class in a very short amount of time, I curved ABT and Uldir with my very first guild and have since started moving into mythic progression in Uldir (2/9) before joining Eterníty.

We also enjoy optimizing our characters and theory crafting better ways to improve our performance and discussing these discoveries with others in class Discords, we also look up our logs after raid nights to see which talents/Azerite could have been better choices for certain fights alongside looking up players who are top of the percentiles to see where we could have improved.

I hope you will consider this lovely pair of players for your team. :slight_smile:

I have the guild just for you. We are a 2 day raiding guild. We’ve had some lack of members issues which has stopped us from even starting to progress conclave. But we are 4/9m and aim for it all. We need players like you to join our team. We raid. Mondays - Wednesday 21:30-00:30. Reply to me here or add krustofski#2844

Hi there! If you haven’t found a new home yet, I would love to have a chat with you. My Btag is Angel#21135. Hope to hear from ya! :slight_smile:

Hey there,

If a faction swap is a possibility for you then we are currently looking for more members to fill our raid team after switching servers.

We are a 2 day semi-hardcore guild, with an optional alt raid as a 3rd day.

We are currently in the market for a few more DPS, specifically a mage which seems in line with what you mentioned above. Take a look at the #ad and get in touch if you feel like it could be for you :slight_smile: