[H] Elemental/Restoration Shaman LF Casual Raiding/Mythic+ Guild

Hey everyone!

I’m an Elemental/Restoration Shaman (Horde) looking to join a casual guild that runs raids and Mythic+ dungeons. I’m still building up my experience but I’m learning fast and improving with every run! I’m also open to dabbling in some PvP from time to time.

I’m looking for a guild that’s laid-back and friendly, with a focus on teamwork and having fun while progressing. A guild that balances raiding, Mythic+, and maybe a bit of PvP would be ideal for me. I’m happy to contribute and learn from more experienced players while also bringing a positive attitude to the group.

If you’re recruiting or know a guild that might be a good fit, feel free to reach out! Thanks!

We might be for you, you can check us out and reach out if interested.

i there, i think i’m making what you want, old school raiders in general, we look to clear heroic within patch. Raid Thurs and Sun at 8CET your welcome to miss raids as needed. We care more about you playing your class and just being a decent person.
We are keeping the entire team to around 20 people so it isn’t just a mess of people you don’t know like some guilds do and we can help you improve if thats something thats needed

We want to raid in a relaced friendly atmosphere which is why we are putting a cap on the number of people in the raids so that people have a chance to actually get to know each other

We have people doing M+ as well so that wouldn’t be an issue

If you’re interested message me on Bnet and we can chat leon501#2740