[H][ENG] Weekend raiding guild for older/busy/good/experienced people

Hello, this is not your typical guild recruitment post. I want to check first if there’s a niche for my idea.

So here’s my plan: start english speaking (horde side) raiding guild that will focus mainly on farming heroic Uldir. The reason I want to start my own guild is that I can’t really raid during working week (because of work, duh) and weekend raiding guilds I’ve joined so far still have a lot of issues with handling some harder raid mechanics.

I don’t have a problem with that. Everyone is playing this game at his own pace.

The guild I’m in now is very good, but main raid days occur during working week, meaning I rarely have time to join them. Kinda sucks.

So here’s my idea of creating yet another weekend raiding guild:

I want a guild consisting of players skilled enough to know that standing in fire is a bad idea. And I believe there are many players like myself - playing since forever, with experience in oldschool hardcore raiding guilds, that have to raid on a more casual level because of the real life (work, family, etc) stuff.

Imagine getting a group of 20+ people this kind and you’re clearing heroic Uldir in 3, maybe 4 hours. One raid night per week, on saturday or sunday. That’s kinda all we need. And if we’ll feel like it we can work on mythic lvl. If we’ll have enough time that is. We can start from farming hc. Another raid comes soon enough anyway for us to gear ourselves :slight_smile:

I know forming a guild takes time (I have GM and Officer experience), and nowadays you expect more instant experience, but something tells me that it might work.

Right now I’m only asking you this: would you be interested in joining such guild? If so, leave a reply in this thread and I will contact you in-game. This will be also the chance to vent out some of the candidates. I don’t really care about your gear level. It’s more about your character and knowledge.

Very long time ago I posted very simillar thread and it worked out really well. So maybe it will once again :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.