[H] <Epic Projects> Chilled Raiding Guild - Recruiting for TBC

Are recruiting 1 Feral Druid Tank and 1 Boomkin to fill our Raid Team for TBC!

We’re a small group of friends who have been playing for years and want to create a laid back, relaxed raid team with the goal of clearing all content without all the drama that you get in some guilds!

We understand RL can get in the way sometimes, so if you’re looking for a team to raid with where that isn’t a massive issue then give us a shout!

We raid Tuesdays & Fridays 20.00 till 23.00 (Server Time)

We’re aiming to start raiding as soon as possible.

For more info or an invite give me a poke! Auldrin#21620

Bumping to say we’re still recruiting 1 tank and 2 healers. Poke Auldrin, Magloor, Franksappá or Custardtart in-game for a chat.

Bump! - Looking for 1 Tank (Warr or Druid) and 1 Healer!

We’re looking for 1 Feral Druid Tank and 1 Boomkin to complete our roster, Add me on battlenet to have a chat ! - Auldrin#21620

Bump! Still looking for 1 x Druid / Warrior Tank

Looking for 1 Tank (Druid or Warrior) and 2 DPS add me on Auldrin#21620

Epic Projects are currently running 2 Kara Groups weekly.

We’re looking to recruit 5 more DPS to enable us to start running 25 man content (Gruul / Mags)

Recruiting

2 x DPS Shamans
1 x Shadow Priest
2 x Hunters

We raid every Friday & Tuesday 20.00 - 23.00 (Server Time)

Add me on Auldrin#21620 or whisper Sundérbluff for more info :slight_smile: o/

Epic Projects are recruiting for our 25 man roster! | We raid Fridays & Tuesdays 20.00 - 23.00 Server Time. | We are currently running 2 x Kara teams weekly and need a few more DPS to enable us to take on the 25 man content. | We’re looking for 1 x Hunter 1 x Warlock and 1 x Druid Tank | We’re all about chilled out, laid back raiding, clearing content whilst having a laugh. If this sounds like the place for you whisper an officer in game Sundérbluff or Auldrin or contact us on Discord for more info! https://discord.gg/AUQtwWtaQX

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.