[H][EU - Draenor] <Timed Crisis> M+ Pushing and 1 Day Raiding Community

Timed Crisis is a new community and guild created by a group of friends who are veterans of the game. Our main focus is pushing M+ but we also aim to achieve Ahead of the Curve as quickly as possible raiding only 1 day a week.

We don’t have any specific requirements to join but we expect members to;

Know their class - Striving to be the best you can and being open to constructive criticism and

Be active - We only raid 1 day a week so we need people who are able to turn up to clear the content quickly and easily.

Have the right attitude - The group was formed out of a group of friends and we are looking to add to that atmosphere we play together to have a laugh whilst also achieving our goals.

Our raid day is Wednesday 8:00-11:00(CET). Attendance isn’t mandatory but we do expect members to be joining when they can.

We are currently recruiting for all roles and classes to build out our team to continue farming the current content and start building towards a solid team for 8.2.

You can either choose to join the guild if you are on Draenor or the community if you are not.

To join message Paddywan#2510 or Artyr#21728

Trusmoov#2709 bnet
Tru#7480 Discord
Filled in the form. Just adding this here.
Horde and Alliance tank/healer main for M+.

Updated with new recruitment requirements.

tzitze#2420 bnet
Hello i would like to join the cummunity. I m active player playing TANK characters.
My mains are PROT warrior(413ilvl) and Tank dh (405ilvl) 1.1k rio 6/9 hc bod 2/2 nrm COS