[H] [EU gehennas] wotlk <Overwipe> Recruiting Weekend/Daytime 25 man Ulduar and Beyond!

Semi-hardcore English speaking international active weekend raiding guild looking for new member/s to fill up our roster to have the best setup to Finish Ulduar and Beyond.

We currently have 9/9 HM 25 And Algalon Down.
We have 9/9 HM 10 man and Algalon Down

Loot is distributed with RCloot addon and a Fair Loot Council. All of the below will be factored into who gets loot.
-Attendance
-Punctuality
-Consumables
-Enchants
-Performance

Raid Times/Days:

• Saturday: 25-Player - 15:00-18:30 server time
  • Sunday: 25-Player - 15:00-18:30 server time

Currently looking for:

• Combat Rogue (High)
  • Assisantion Rogue (High)
  • Survival Hunter (High)
  • Mage (Low)
  • Affli Lock (High)
  • other classes will be considered depending on performance and gear.

A little about us as a guild:
Our main core of the guild has a strong and stable officer team with a well prepared raid leader. We have played together since the beginning of tbc where we cleared all content pre nerf, We are very determined to achieve the same for wotlk.
We offer a serious but relaxed raiding environment were we encourage people to talk and have a laugh but also know when to be quiet and allow others to focus and let the raid leader talk (Especially on progress).

If you have any questions please feel free to ask or drop us an application on our Discord below.
discord.gg/xeYb387XGR

2 Likes

Bumping, still looking for all the above classes but we consider all applications.

2 Likes

Bumping, still looking for all the above classes but we consider all applications. Feel free to ask any one in game if i am not online or do not reply immediately.

Bumping! Feel free to contact me for any info.

Hey, i tried to contact you, but the discord invite link is invalid and it cant find your discord ID either, hit me up on bustea#3577 on discord please

Heya, sorry been away for a couple of days without signal so havnt had a chance to check the forum. I added your dsc we can chat when were both on together. Sorry about the delay.

Bumping, still looking for all the above classes but we consider all applications.

Bump! Feel free to message for any info we might have missed.

Bump, recruitment info is updated.

Looking for people to complete roster for Ulduar.

Bump still lf ppl.

Bump. Still looking for a couple of people for Hard Modes.

Bump. still looking for people!

Bump! Still need couple more!

Bump! Still looking!

Bump! need couple more.

Bump! Looking for couple of people.

bump bump bump! Looking for couple of people

bump still looking for some fresh blood

bump looking for people; trap/melee weavers, pet enjoyers