[H] Experienced raiders looking for HC Raiding Guild

Hello, we’re 4 friends looking for a relaxed place to raid. We’ve all been playing since vanilla and have a vague idea of what we’re doing, most of the time.

We’re also old and grumpy, especially grumpy due to being kicked from our previous raid at 8/10 hc because I just happened to roll and win an item against a girl our GM is simping for, so there’s that.

We are a rogue, UH DK, shadow priest and a shaman that’s trying to learn how to play a spellcaster after spending the last 15 years in melee.

We hope to see you ingame!

1 Like

Not as much progress as you guys but can certainly fit you all in if you fancy it

Hello fellow grumpy mates.

I can’t offer you a place in my guild since i have not such power.

But i do run weekly heroic runs with my non guildie friends and we manage to clear it and one shot most of bosses.

If you like to join us just send me an ingame friend request and i will be glad to raid with you guys

Yo, add me on Btag - Tymoa#2145. Would like a chat!

Tym - GM of Cynical - Currently 8/10HC, Wed/Thur/Mon 8-11ST.

I see you have a few replies already, but if you’re still looking, feel free to chat to me on dezzeh#2492 in game, or I will most likely be playing on Dezuriah tonight

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.