[H] <Ferus> Recruiting (7/8 HC)

Who are we?
We are Ferus. One of the, if not the, oldest active guilds on Scarshield Legion, having been formed a couple of months after the realm being created. Considering the considerable age of the guild, our members tend to be of the slightly elderly ilk as well, most of us being in our late 20's or beyond.

We tend to prefer raiding and mythic +, but may be found doing other things as well. As for the raiding, assume we will be doing heroics, while being open to mythic should we end up with the right amount of the right kind of people for it. But don't count on the latter.

We raid Thursday, Monday and Tuesday, 20-23 all nights, ending raids no later than 23. Raid schedule may be subject to change at some undetermined point in the future, depending on when our raiders are available. Further, we recruit players, not characters. For the most part, anyhow, considering at least some semblance of class/role balance is good. So we are more likely to judge you on whether or not we believe we will like you than anything else.

More detailed information can usually be found on our forum, which coincidentally, or not so coincidentally, is also where you should apply. You can find it at http://www.ferusguild.com/

Also, outside the game we have an annual BBQQ, which so far has taken place someplace in Fennoscandia, as that happens to be where we have the highest concentration of members.

We hope to see you wearing the squid soon!

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n613/Aiue_/killpic2.jpg

Update: We're full on tanks, but still have plenty of space for healer-y types and players who like to poke stuff with sharp sticks.
Would love a priest or two with us!
Bump! Less than a week left until we're all leveling again. We're still looking for people, so don't be shy, check out our forums!
Updated the main post!
Oh, I almost forgot to mention our satisfaction guarantee! So what does this mean?
Join us for a raid, and, if you feel that we've wasted your time, we'll pay you the full cost of a normal mount in Vanilla!

How could you possibly resist that offer?
Bump!
Could still use some ranged dps!
Last week before raiding starts! We'd love to have you with us!

Main post updated with our needs.
Updated main post!

Would like a priest or two to join us, and maybe a few more damage dealers! Socials are of course always welcome to apply regardless of our raiding needs. :)
Heeaaaleeers!
Healers!
Could still use a few more!
Hellooo.. i am looking for a raiding guild on my hunter, on Defias..

got room for a hunter? i can play any spec you want, i can adjust to what`s needed..

i have 5/8HC Exp. and ofc multiclears on 8/8N

38 years old, norwegian.. played the game for 15~years.. mythic exp. as raider in Siege and Ant. ( i am only aiming for Heroics due to limited time to play, RL > game )

looking forward to hear from you :)
Sorry for the late reply, Rét. If you're still interested, directions to our forum is in the main post, and information on how to apply can be found there.

Updated the title with our current progress, could still fit a healer or two and a couple of ranged dpsers!
Bmp
Title is updated once again!

Healers & ranged is more than welcome!
Mobile bump!
https://www.ferusguild.com

Huge /respect for still being around since early Scarshield Legion days.

1 Like

Hello, i was wondering if you guys are accepting social members. I used to be a semi hardcore raider during the wotlk era. Now i usually just play for fun as life got in the way haha. Although i do plan on raiding again in the near future. Best regards, Vaz.