[H] Fire Mage 203 ilvl

Hi there! I’m looking for a new guild 2-3 days raiding.

Currently I’m 203 ilvl, doing my mythic+ every week.

I’m 10/10 normal and 2/10 HC helping a friends casual guild progress.

I’ve had a lot of raiding experience over the years ranging from world 400-1000 guilds. Can show logs from previous expansions and current.

I’m also very versatile able to play several classes if ever needed to reroll for a specific reason, I study up on the raids and theorycraft in my spare time.

Let’s raid and farm some keys :slight_smile:

Leave your offers below with a btag.

Hi there. Are you interested in joining a weekend raiding guild? We raid 11:00 am until 14:00 pm server time. Currently, at 5/10 HC.

Regards,
Staticbleed (Facebleed#21627)

Morning my friend, you are exactly what we are looking for :smiley:

You can contact me via bnet: aRTeeCee#21836

Raid Times/Days : Wednesday - Sunday 8pm - 11 pm ST

Short info about us.

We welcome everyone with a healthy and positive attitude towards being members of a social and progression oriented team.

We’re a mixture of players that aim for pushing end-game content. Pillar men promotes a positive, toxic-free raiding environment while maintaining a healthy progression mentality.

We value the person before the player, everything is a balance, something we strongly stand by.

Our primary goal as guild will be to push CE in the first tier while steadily building up a roster. What you can expect from us: - Well structured and organised raids. With the understanding that CE is a goal and not something that will be a thing immediately. - Competitive yet relaxed atmosphere. - Dedicated leadership who work along with the team.

Here is the rest our recruitment thread: Delete this, irrelevant now

Hope to hear from you! :smiley: