(H) Flawless - Recruiting for Mythic BFA

(H) Flawless - Recruiting for Mythic BFA

Flawless has been raiding on Khadgar in some form or the other for the past 12 years and remains home to a very mixed group of people from all corners who continue to enjoy raiding together.

For BFA we are planning on returning to Mythic level content after a pretty relaxed approach that we took for Legion, but still plan on maintaining a 2 night a week schedule, as we recognise that people have jobs/college/families, however despite only raiding two days a week (Sunday and Tuesday, 20:00 - 00:00) we do take raids seriously and expect to clear all content while it is current.

We are looking to expand our raiding team, and realistically are looking for 5-7 people to give us a bit more flexibility and depth to our current raid team. We are recruiting for every role, as we have not finalised our team for BFA and will likely have a number of our core team re rolling to fill different roles than they played in legion.

If your interested please chat to us in game.
Please note that the recruiting process is rigorous and we will be judging any new recruits at their core raiding abilities. Such as (but not limited to): standing in fire, back peddle off ledges, blaming lag, and saying yes to ready checks then changing their mind after everyone pre-potted.
Solid easy going guild with good progression. Looking to push mythic next expansion.
I know i'm part of Flawless so my opinion is biased. However I joined Flawless back in WoD during HFC. I can honestly say hand on heart this is a solid guild.
There are many reason to join such as;
  • Members are helpful and friendly.
  • Raid nights are fun and 'Flawless'.
  • Dungeons/Mythic+ runs regularly.
  • Huge variety of other in game activities.

Would recommend giving these guys are shout - Beats
Bump,

still recruiting all classes for BFA Mythic Raiding, 2 raid nights a week, Sunday and Tuesday 20:00 - 00:00 server. Always looking for more addicts for Mythic +, achievement hunting and altaholicing!
Bump,

Looking for an active tank at the moment for BFA - needs to be very focused on pushing high Mythic + keys, 22s+. Poke me in game if you think you might be a good fit.
Bump

Just to add in case it isn't well known - We have also completed all of the Glory of the Legion achievements, both in raids and dungeons with the entire raid team.

Additionally we have farmed over 22 Guldan mounts and ensured that every raider in the guild that was active throughout legion recieved their mount before it becomes a 1% drop chance in BFA!

Would you like to be in a guild where every member was taken back to farm a raid mount long after progress was over...

Chat to any of us in game
It's a trap. you will be stuck here forever!
*under duress* Y-ou should consider joining the guild.
If you want to be as happy in a guild as Baba and Baz, why not join today!
If you want to be as happy in a guild as Baba and Baz, why not join today!
Recruitment ongoing, and not just for the raid team!

If you want a active guild where socials are welcome get in touch, regular runs through older content for transmogs, achievements, always someone to chat with on discord and a bunch of addicts with game knowledge close to wowheads database!
Bump
BFA just around the corner, looking for people both who want to raid mythic, and who want t push Mythic plus keys > 24. Aiming to move our scores from 4k to 5k or as close as we can!
Bump
bump
poke, still spots open
Bump - ranged dps in particular, any hunters/warlocks/eles/spriests/mages looking for a home?
Hi,

How are you for MT ?s and druid healers?

Also - please answer

your current raid comp? and raid comp for BFA
Progression for all legion content ( not bothered about normal) ?
is the raid leader still Quag?
Are your raid days still as above?
Do you have an active mythic + team to push keys that are 17+ minimum a week

Thanks

Twigglez
23/07/2018 12:45Posted by Quag
Bump - ranged dps in particular, any hunters/warlocks/eles/spriests/mages looking for a home?

Hello, I am a returning player looking for a new guild to raid in BFA. Currently leveling a Hunter who will be my main for the expansion. Are you still looking for ranged DPS?