[H] <For Ducks Sake> Recruiting for 9.1!

For Duck’s Sake is currently looking for additional members to fill our roster heading into 9.1!

We raid 2 times a week, Thursday and Monday 19:00 - 22:00 server time.

We ended 9.0 on 10/10 HC and our goal for 9.1 is clearing HC and having some fun and dabbling in Mythic!

Who is For Duck’s Sake?

For Duck’s Sake started off as a small group of long-term raiders/friends who formed this guild after our old one fell apart towards the end of Castle Nathria. We founded this guild with the intention of progressing into HC fairly quickly with a mindset of having fun, but knowing when to knuckle down and get a kill!

We still believe in a balance between raids being fun and enjoyable without being too hardcore, however, we do acknowledge that the current game content requires a bit more than the casual play we used to expect from our members. While we try to keep a relaxed attitude, the content we attempt is difficult and needs a level of focus and commitment.

We raid in a pretty civil fashion, we’re a diverse bunch and we more than appreciate that real life comes first. If this sounds interesting feel free to apply on the website here or message me or one of the other officers on real ID.

We hope to hear from you soon :smiley:

Battle tag: Vow#1153

Discord: Chris.#1018

Mainly looking for dps now, the first raid is on the 1st of April!

After our first raid we are now 5/10 HC! Still looking for some dps melee or ranged, preferably monk/dh but all welcome

8/10Hc now! still need a couple more dps to round out our roster!

9/10 HC now, we also have a healer spot open now, so looking for 1 healer (pref priest/druid) and dps :smiley:

10/10HC after 3 weeks of raiding! still looking for extra dps to join us, give me a message :smiley:

Hey guys! Im 209 ele shaman and im looking for cool group of players to play with. I have mythic raiding experience from previous expansion (im only 3/10h now because im doing mostly m+ ). In recent times i mostly do m+ so i would like to meet people for theese kind of activities.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.