[H] <Forgotten Souls> New levelling laid back guild

Good day fellow ZT Horde.

Forgotten Souls is a guild, looking for mature minded members of all classes and skills base. Whether you are new to WOW or a seasoned veteran - you are welcome.

Update - due to the current members that have joined, and the general level range of our members, we arent taking any more people below level 14 except healers and tanks

So what do you get from Forgotten Souls:

• a laid back levelling guild initially just doing guild dungeon runs
  • no set timetable on runs or expectation to join if you dont want to
  • a laid back fun atmosphere to level with help if and when you need it
  • a mature environment with no drama / hassle
  • some really experienced players from Vanilla and private servers to tap their experience and advice

What you wont get from Forgotten souls:

• drama, hassle, or pushing to rush anything
  • expectation to spec certain ways or play a certain way.

We will if the case arises later down the line be doing WPVP, premade BG and a bit of PVE Raiding.

Also RP isnt a guild focus, but isnt discouraged either so RP away if you wish.

If this sort of laid back but active approach looks like it might suit you, then join our discord and say hello!!

Https: //discord. gg/mU9ys4W

(You will need to take spaces out)

Current level range of members 14 - 40

WE NEVER WIPE

2 Likes

Join our fab new fun guild!!! Level at your own pace everyone welcome

2 Likes

We are still looking for a few more players. We are still accepting All classes, skill levels and character levels over level 14

We have done some really fun guild dungeon runs, and questing already.

If you want a true vanilla experience, this guild genuinely feels like the old game!

WE NEVER WIPE!!!

I also joined this fine guild, I just wanted to give it a try.

I found out it is a very relaxed and friendly guild. With very friendly and helpful people.

I am confident this guild has a promising future, and I am proud to be a part of it.
I am sure the experiences I will have with the people in this guild, will create fond and the best of memories of this classic experience.

let’s be honest; a great and friendly community is what makes this game fun and engaging, and last.
No one enjoys walking alone in the barrens, and experience the adventures after that in your lonesome, it’s so much more fun with fellow adventurers.

come and join us, you will not regret it.

1 Like

We are still looking for more!!

We have over 70 members now ( although getting them onto discord is a task) and really building something awesome.

Come and join us for some fun times!!

Join today and you can join us for our first guild meeting in Ogrimmar for a special occaision!!