[H] Fresh DK out there for the market

Hello there people of azeroth!

I´m here to offer my services as a death knight to a guild in need!

1st as title say I´m freshly dinged so I cannot offer at this moment 235+ ilvl dk ready for raiding so if this is what you are looking for sorry to waste your time! What I can offer is a player that will devote all of he´s free time he can to gear up a dk for a guild that is currently lacking one.

Here is the armory of the future grabby boi of your guild :sweat_smile: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/draenor/deso

I have mained dk in the past and enjoyed it a lot. I haven´t played much during 9.1 so I don´t have a huge exp in the current tier (few bosses here and there) but playing this game for 10+ years give´s me the general idea how bosses work and I do always look up the bosses before hand and bring my own potions ect.

I´m looking for an guild to devote myself into and call 2nd home. I´m in my 30s so I want to have fun and progress in this game. I love to help people out but as it stands I quess for the following few weeks I would be the one needing the help getting this toon to a place where he might have a change going into raids :sweat_smile: .
Raid days would be optimal if they were sunday-thursday area as I would pref keep my weekends for other needed social aspects of my life.
Raid times would be optimal if they were to end at 22 realm time, but i can go into 23 if the right guild comes up.
I´m willing to move realms so Any realm is option for me. No alliance sorry :frowning:

So if you are in need of an death knight and are willing to trust my gearing abilities to be a future grabby boi of the guild please do let me know and we can chat!

you can add me discord: Deso#4421

Hi Deso

I’ve added you on Discord for a chat :slight_smile:

Gearing is going places and renown is cathing up. legos are in the making tommorow ect. so now I just need to find that place to call home :slight_smile: