[H] Frost DK looking for 1-day casual raiding guild

Hello,

As the title says, I’m looking for a casual raiding guild, preferably a 1-day raiding guild as I still play retail quite often. I used to play frost DK in original WotLK, but that was a millenia ago, so most of the things I did back then is forgotten. Altough, some things are coming back to me as I play.

I main frost DPS and have blood tank as offspec. I haven’t tanked a lot in classic, but I’m sure it’s something I can get into if needed. I’m main tank on 5 characters on retail, so I’m not new to the tanking role, even tho it’s way different in classic. I prefer playing frost DPS in classic tho since it’s kind of a breath of fresh air to be DPS instead of tank.

In the guild I’m joining I’m expecting it to be friendly, and not meta-gamers who will whine about people not playing the way they want them to play. There’s a difference between criticism and just plain whining/complaining. I’m expecting it to be english only as well.

What you can expect from me is that I try to play to the top of my ability. I don’t expect anyone else to min-max as much as me, I just do it because I’m very critical of myself and wanna play as good as I can. I’m also very friendly, and likes to banter as long as it doesn’t go too far. Altough I’m not really offended by anything, but others might be.

Currently I also have some health issues regarding my eye that might put me out for an evening. It’s not every day, and sometimes it just lasts for like an hour or two.

I’m also willing to change server if that server isn’t locked and it’s a horde majority on it.

If you have any further questions, my b.net is: Saltkrabban#2436

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.