[H - Frostwhisper/Zenedar/Bladefist - EU] Looking for Guild!

Hi!

I played wow until BC and started again a few months with BfA. Right now I am at a point where solo playing and random grouping is not really rewarding any more, neither in terms of fun nor progress.

So here I am, looking for a guild and community with some nice people to do things together, help each other and progress with M+ and raids :slight_smile:

Some info about me: I am 32 years old and live in Hamburg/Germany.

I am really looking forward to hearing from you!

Character Info:
Undead Assassination Rogue, iLVL 365 // Troll Beast Mastery Hunter, iLVL 369

Armory Profile:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/zenedar/Tylon
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/zenedar/Esdras

Faction: Horde

Realm: Frostwhisper/Zenedar/Bladefist

1 Like

I can see that you’ve specified some realms in your post but in case you change your mind we are recruiting on Twisting-Nether.

Here is our recruitment post if you decide to take a look.

Best of luck with your search. :slight_smile:

Hi Rosalera,

that really sounds nice! But it would mean that I have to transfer my characters to Twisting-Nether right?

Since I am not really attached to Zenedar by anything (chosing it happend totally coincidentially) I would actually consider a change.

Are there any other requirements I would have to meet to join you? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Add me for a chat? :slight_smile: Rosalera#2938

Did sent you a request, it’s Esdras#2525 :slight_smile:

Hey there! If you’d be up for moving to Magtheridon server we have a friendly, laid back guild looking for more DPS for our raid team! We raid 2 nights a week and do lots of other stuff together outside of raids, including running M+ dungeons and running fun social events.

If that sounds good to you hit me up on Discord (xxx) or in game (xxx) for a chat if you want more info!

Hi Esdras!

I’m going to comment personally then drop in my guild blurb below. You sound like an awesome person to have in a team and we’d love to chat to you :). I also took a big gap after BC, came back periodically and then came back full time in Legion.

We’d love to have a chat if you’re interested though. And I’ll pop the guild blah blah stuff down below.

And here’s the guild recruitment info if you want more details

Who are we?
The Eighth Sin are a mature, friendly guild who don’t take ourselves too seriously. We are a raiding guild, and we raid two nights a week, with a third scheduled day (not mandatory) for mythic plus, normal raids, etc. We are not aiming to be the best out there (though that would be great), but we are trying to consistently make progress and grow as a team. We arrange activities outside of raids for the guild as well, PvP, other PvE, mount and transmog farming, etc.

As you see in most posts these days, our old guild suffered from the ‘only online for raid’ syndrome a lot of the time. We’d like to make sure that’s not the case here and are looking for people who want to be active and enjoy the game with us. Most of our players have been playing since Vanilla and BC. But don’t let that put you off if you haven’t been! We are open to anyone. We are happy to help teach you the ropes as well if you’re a newer or returning player who wants to raid or do old content but feels a bit overwhelmed. But attitude is super important to our team, as we want everyone to enjoy themselves.

We raid two nights a week, and run Mythic + almost every day, with an aim to get everyone their +10 every week for gear at least.

We know that since we’re all adults real life takes precedence and that you may miss raids, or turn up a little late every so often. We understand. And the only thing we ask is you let us know on Discord so we can make sure we expect it!

Raiding times

Raid nights: Monday & Wednesday
Raid time: 20:30 - 11:30 Server Time

Alt / Mythic Plus / Normal night: Friday
Time: 20:30-11:30 (not mandatory to be there, or there the whole time, this is just about enjoying time together in other content)

What are we looking for?

• Any Ranged DPS (Especially Warlocks, Mages, and Shamans)
  • Melee DPS ( Death Knights, Demon Hunters, Warriors)
  • Healers (Shamans, Priests, and Druids - but again we are open to any)*
  • Are you social but want a chance to run the content as well? Join us and run on our alt days!
  • Show up on time so we get as much time in the raid as possible
  • Bring your own flasks, pots, food
  • Have your gear gemmed and enchanted before raid

If your class isn’t listed here please do contact us, because we are really trying to build out our core raiding team as we have just started the guild. We have a solid base to work from but we need to flesh out our ranks. So we are open to any good applicant (even if currently undergeared or new to the game and ready to progress).

Contact info
Niambh - Niambh#2511
KrazyKai - Kai#2842

We will have a website shortly, but in the mean time just reply here or give us a shout on Battlenet.