[H] Gehennas | < Soulstorm > Primarily UK Guild LFM Raiders for WOTLK

<Soulstorm>

What we are:

We are a raiding guild recently established on Gehennas, our raid environment is in-between casual and semi-hardcore, with emphasis on productive, competent raiding on a casual raid schedule. Whilst that being said we also enjoy banter and laughs throughout both during raiding hours and outside of raiding hours. We are seeking like-minded raiders that want this kind of environment.

Expectations:

• Good attendance. (absolute minimum 80%+)
  • Consistency
  • Enchanting, gems and consumables.
  • Understand your class and role.
  • Understand fights ahead of time.
  • Be punctual, turn up on time.
  • Able to communicate with the team.
  • Good sense of humour.

Recruiting:

Warlock
Hunter
Paladin | Protection
Priest | Discipline
Shaman | Resto

Exceptional applications will always be considered
Socials welcome

Loot:

Loot is decided on by a loot council. (influenced by bislists, performance and attendance)

Raid Times:
(server time)

• Tuesday - 21:00 - 00:00
  • Thursday - 21:00 - 00:00

Apply by navigating to #applications on our Discord and complete the application form.
*If you have queries regarding the application process then please send me a dm on discord @Liam#6481 *

Discord Invitation Link: Z4tCxHzVmJ

2 Likes

New recruit to Soulstorm. Nice group of helpful players to enjoy classic with.

Bump - Good laid back bunch of lads. Come join

Recruiting more caster dps!

1 Like

Hi,

Would you still have room for a healer and a dps?

Thanks

Bump! Great banter, cracking group for raids and dungeons

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuump! Fun times.

Hello Avalyn,

We are currently looking for healers and dps. It’s better to join discord and make an application if you wish to apply. if you click join server and use the following invitation code: Z4tCxHzVmJ that will take you to our discord.

Hi, Im sorry I missed this message >< I think the link has expired …or is the recruitment now closed?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.