[H] GEHENNAS - <The Flat Azeroth Society> Recruiting!

Hey! Are you looking for a guild where you can have fun, relax and raid? Not looking for anything hardcore and want to spend your time gaming with a nice helpful community while raiding? You’ve come to the right people!

Newly formed and soon to be raiding guild! The Flat Azeroth Society is now recruiting new members to join our phase 1 roster.

We are pretty laidback but still taking raids seriously, aiming to clear content starting with phase 1. The goal is to raid 1-2 times per week. Primarily we are looking to fill the Karazhan roster for starters, then we will be recruiting more for the next phase! We are open for discussion about raid times and loot system. A guild Discord is going to be created for signups and information! If you are interested we would like to speak with you further, whisper us in-game or comment here and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

EDIT: This is what we are looking for atm, but we are happy to see other applicants aswell:

• Elemental Shaman
  • One warlock
  • 2 Healers (preferably a shaman and a paladin)

/Grantex, Shalvarkordi

Good Luck.

1 Like

Thanks mate!

Last time we enjoyed raiding TBC alot, so hopefully it will be just as fun this time :slight_smile:

Hey, mate!
I am looking for an opportunity to make a transfer from a dead realm to Gehennas and trying to find a guild to feel comfortable and to make new friends. I am playing hunter, got some items from Karazhan and the rest is about to pre-raid. Can you let me know if you need a Hunter?

EDIT: We have filled our roster with hunters for now, if you still are interested you can still speak with us and we can see what options we have.

Bumping the post.

1 Like

Bumperino.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.