<H> Genesís Newly formed guild recruiting

Hello fellow horde players,

I am here to announce Genesís a newly formed PvE guild on emerald dream / terenas

The objective

To create a community of mature players who enjoy and strive to be the best they can be at end game content while working around real life commitments such as work and family life.

Guild activities

For the time being we are focusing on pushing high mythic + keys as a minimum we would like to achieve a 15 on a weekly basis.

Eventually we would form a raid team once we have enough members. And aim to achieve ahead of the curve every tier. Raid days and how many time per week will be worked out at a later date. This will most likely be in patch 8.3

Experience

Personally I have had a vast deal of experience being a guild master in every expansion since burning crusade. These days I am mostly a mythic + player Currently sitting around 1.4k rio although have achieved aotc in eternal palace.

As a player looking to join us having previous raiding and mythic + experience is a bonus but not required. So long as you have the willingness to learn and be the best you can with your time restraints. Let us worry about the rest.

To Conclude, if any of the above takes your interest and wish to find out more please do not hesitate to contact me in game or add me on discord Nexi#2042

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.