🇪🇺 [H] [GOLEMAGG-PVP] <BEFORE INSANITY> [MON/TUE RAID] [15/15 after 4 IDs]

< Before Insanity >
English speaking - 15/15 Naxx after 4 IDs.
Realm: Golemagg EU
Faction: Horde

Background:
Im proud to say we are one of the longest existing&actively raiding guilds on our relatively healthy Realm. On top of that we are the living example of Frankensteins’ monster, i.e. a guild merger of two ~30man guilds that actually worked out and is clearing content together under one banner for 11 months now. Our goal was to play classic with a big strong community while having strong fun raids. And yes, we also achieved that.

So here we are. A diverse bunch of people drawn together by our passion for this game. From my personal perspective I feel surrounded by a family of skilled gamers that are looking for a great time while keeping things competitive and challenging in the guild that we all grew so fond of.

We are now finalizing our roster and looking for YOU!

Classes/Roles:
Recruitment is open for ALL classes with the following priority:

• Mage
  • Warrior
  • rShaman

We also heartly welcome anyone who wants to join us as a “social”!

Raid schedule&Loot:
Monday&Tuesday
19:30-23:30 RT. We are clearing farm content on one evening.
Loot System: cEPGP, further information on our discord (link below)

We expect:
- Be nice. Thats first and foremost the most important thing for us.
- Have Fun! aka play with each other and socialize ingame or on discord outside of raids.
- We are an English speaking guild, that being said it’s highly recommended to speak/write in english so we can understand each other. :wink:
If you join us for raiding: Be on time. Be prepared. Try to contribute as much as you can to the guild.

If we peaked your interest in any way, please contact Bazed#3904 (me).

Also feel free to join our discord for more details:
discord.gg/ GBNpHCv

Back to the top please.

friendly bump

another friendly bump

friendly bump !

friendly zugzug!

Not actively recruiting right now. “Exceptional” raiders who desperatly want to join: Feel free to contact us.
Pumping the topic to prevent it from closing.

Opening up recruitment again for the remaining classic stuff and (mainly) TBC. :wink:

I’m a very experienced BM Hunter. If you’re looking to bolster your tbc roster, let’s have a chat

Hy!

Are you guys still recruiting for TBC? If yes I’d like to join your guild.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.