[H] [Grim Batol] Casual player looking for social guild

Hi,

I am a very casual player who has played WoW on and off since vanilla. I’ve never done any Mythics or rading outside of a few LFR’s, just love playing for the fun of it.

But no one of my friends play the game so it can get a little boring at times, and I think not having social and fun guildies is part of the reason I’ve taken time off from the game so much.

Recently my intrest has been collecting items and transmogs.

I hope there is a guild for me out there. I’m from Norway, so a norwegian guild would be the dream, but it’s not a preference. And if needed I’ll transfer my character.

1 Like

Greetings Thargar,

Our guild, The Twilight Tier (Horde, Saurfang), is currently recruiting after a time of inactivity. We’re looking for players who are searching for a place to call home. Ours is a friendly and drama free community where all like-minded players are welcome.

We’ve had a few new members join in recent days, so the place is starting to become more lively. We enjoy grouping up and tackling dungeons together, leveling alts, chatting away and just generally having a good time.

If this sounds like a place you’d like to join, feel free to DM me on Discord (Veletala#8483) or on Battle.Net (Veletala#2216), and I’ll answer any queries you might have.

Best of luck!

~Veletala

1 Like