[H] <GRIMM> Heroic Raiding Guild

Hey all, if anyone is looking a chill guild on this server, have a read!
Guild: GRIMM

Our Raid Days/Times:
Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday
20:00-22:30

About us:
We are recruiting, we are a close knit group of friends looking to add more to our circle for raids and m+.
We are recruiting for all roles for raids and the guild run mythic+ on our off-time, our experience in the current tier 10/10 normal and 10/10 HC.
Our atmosphere is friendly, we will have a steady raid schedule for 3 days a week. The expectations for us would be 2 days for raiding.
No previous experience necessary but a willingness to learn is what we look for.
Our aim is to get AoTC each tier.

Feel free to contact me in-game or leave a message below.

3 Likes

Still looking for more peeps :slight_smile:

Hey, im looking for a HC raid guild that does m+. I got back to the game not long time ago and im progressing in m+ atm and looking to raid when the time comes. Im looking for a active HC guild and people to spam m+ with. My bnet is Hyde#21989 so add me. I might not check the forums that often. I dont know why my character is not updated for some reason. Im playing elemental and im 192 ilvl when writing this.

Yo! Still looking for active players, ilvl doesnt really matter atm as we are willing to assist with gearing and raid progression.

Hi, I recently came back to the game looking for a guild to progress through HC and go further, when the time comes. Currently am a Ret paladin but don't mind tanking on Prot.

Played this game on and off for years mostly in Private servers. Atm I am undergeared so I am trying to get through M+ at 183 itemlevel. Looking forward to your reply.

to contact me :
alfa#21625 for bnet
and alfa#4488 for discord

Hey!

I’ve sent you a friend request ingame and discord, lets have a chat :slight_smile:

We are still looking for new members. We have a fun group of people progressing in raid and M+. We are active and will help guide and gear new players, and we offer feet pics as a joining bonus xD

High Priority right now for a dps warrior, dps demon hunter and a pala healer :slight_smile:

Join in our fun guild with alot of stuff happening,i promise we dont bite

Looking for a DH dps or tank and a hpala!

1 Like

Still looking for a few more to join us! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Best guild eva, 10/10 would join

1 Like

Hi,

I’m in the process of gearing up a Holy pally on Draenor at the moment (currently 196).

Wanting a fresh start and would like to heal in 9.1 as well. I’m mid leveling my Resto Druid and a Resto Shammy as well but would prefer to play on my pally.

I may have got a few discords from wowprogress and added people on there already for a chat.

Hey this is a great guild to be no toxicity just ppl raiding together in a calm environment.

Hey!

Great, I have accepted you on both, I hope we can chat soon!

1 Like

Hi there! I’d like to know more about what it is you are looking to recruit. As I am a main spec tank without much of an off-spec, and what the possible oppertunitys within your guild are. I’d like to have a chat if that is alright. You can find me on Bnet or in game.

In-game: Indrial
Bnet: Indrial#2226

1 Like

Still looking for more peeps, come join us!

10/10hc awhile now with the new raiders, looking to add a few more to guild for more fun in 9.1 and beyond!

Looking for: Tank pref DH a rogue and some other dps, everyone will be considered though :slight_smile:

Hi, 178 ilvl wartank here. I would like to apply to find mates for mythic+ and to get started on raiding if you have some space.

IG: Fleim
Discord: Capenoule#2338

Hello i’m a warlock looking for a guild :slight_smile:

my in game name is Syde
Discord is VideoGames#1019