[H] Healer LF home

Hi all,

I main a holy priest ilvl 208 who has done 6/10 hc CN so far. I am currently looking for a new home to raid and do keys. Since this took long hard thinking I think it’s good to say that I’m looking for a long stay.

What I bring:

• mature behavior and good gaming etiquette
  • my hpriest
  • the will to learn, grow and develop
  • a helping personality. If someone needs help and I can, I’m there
  • dedication and commitment
  • 95%+ attendance to raids and scheduled stuff
  • I’m social. I appreciate a good ingame chat in guild or private as well as on DC
  • prepared to change server. I prefer to stay Horde but… if there is that one exceptional warm and lovely Alliance guild out there I am prepared to consider.

Besides the things I bring I do have to say I have a real life too and allthough I’m online most of the time I do have my two munchkins as my highest priority. So hardcore is not an option for me.

What am I looking for:

• friendly and social people where I can feel at home
  • active guild. I like raiding, I like mythic keys even more and I really want to see where I can end up going higher and higher
  • people who have or understand that some have a real life and that that has priority over a game.
  • help, if needed with improving and getting better
  • a family feeling. After all, we’ll spend a lot of time together :slight_smile:
  • the possibility to stay with an alt for a little to be able to taste the feelings of the guild. Like I said, I plan to stay.

Last but not least I would appreciate it if there is a place for my daughter too. She will start playing WoW very soon and I rather have her close (she’s a kid still :smiley: ) and keep an eye on her in a place we both are. Needless to say she is and will always be under my supervision. At least until she’s 50 ^^.

So, that’s basically what I had on my mind. If anyone thinks this might be interesting please let me know :).

TOOTH AND FANG COMMUNITY!! ( Founded 2017 - EU -Draenor- Horde ) :slight_smile:

Community Status: Semi-Hardcore
**Current Progression: **10/10 9/10 HC ( Pushing into Mythic soon too )

ABOUT US: :smiley:

Tooth and Fang was founded in 2017 as a guild building a family friendly atmosphere. Since then we have grown where we have 2 raiding teams, a semi-serious for progression and experienced players and a casual for alts and those looking to take their first steps into the raiding world.
Regular M+ runs are encouraged and actively sort within our discord and guild chat.

RAID DAYS:

Main Team : Wed & Thurs
21:00 - 00:00 ST for the main team

WHAT WE NEED:
Ranged : Range DPS
Melee: DH DPS
Healer : Shaman/Holy Priest/Druid/Disc Priest x1
Please ask us about joining if your class/spec isnt here.

WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:

Good knowledge of the class and spec you are playing
Be online 15 before raid start for invites
We do not expect you to attend EVERY single raid but a high attendance is good to have (90% about). During progress, however, we expect people to be attending every raid unless for an emergency.
Reseaching fights and be ready to wipe.
we are aiming to do mythic

Discord info https://discord.gg/KJAWssb or add me on discord Chéyénná#1625 or app via https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeWJ8cIHo1chv19Vex0-zWiMUgxDF4AwRZZpd52WwY7I2WDFQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
Feel free to share our discord link !
Social are welcome too :slight_smile:

Look forward to meet you!
T & F Community

Hey there, we’re a new social guild on Draenor, currently recruiting for m+ and in the talks about raiding for the future!

Feel free to read about us and get in touch!!

Hi there @Shadowglacie

Have a look at us and let me know:

We are in prep for 9.1, so will just do our weekly clear in raid most likely.

And yes, there is place for your child as a social though, as most of us are 25+ and married/have kids.

Cheers

Hey there.
Dalaran Side is an active social raiding guild (currently 10/10 CN HC) that is now looking for a healer of two to round out our raid team. We are a Horde guild based on Stormscale, recently moving here as our old realm was slowly becoming less active. We’ve been together as a guild for a very long time (first established in 2009) so we are a close guild, which feels like a family. We’ve even held several Guild Meet Ups! We’re active on DC and play other games together as well as WoW.
You sound like a lovely player so I’d be more than happy to invite an alt to us so you can see how the guild is - you might be a little too wholesome for us! There would be a place for your daughter, however we do tend to poke fun at each other and encourage inappropriate jokes so that would depend on how old your daughter is and whether you have the kind of relationship where you can get on with things like that. That’s mainly why I’d offer the invitation to yourself first - we might just not be the right fit for the both of you.
Check out my full post here:

And feel free to add me to BTag for a chat Zingzilla#2945 if you’d like to discuss further.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Take care and stay safe!

Heyoo, not sure if you are looking for just a Heroic guild or if you’d like to enter mythic in the future.
But our guild is very friendly but we are still looking to down some bosses!
Maybe you could check us out we currently only need 1-3 more people to be able to start mythic.
Take care! :relaxed:

[H] - Twisting Nether - 10/10 HC - Recruiting Core Raiders for Mythic - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey there! I really love your post and i absolutely love the fact that you plan to bring your daughter into the game and with you, that is so sweet and adorable. I won’t post my guild descriptions here as i always prefer to chat one on one with people so please if you are interested in learning more please add me on battlenet Celaena#21320 :slight_smile:

Hey There!
If you’re considering alliance then Disciples could be for you! Outside of our core team we have a big social community which has a variety of couples, parents and raiders! We’re currently 1/10M if you’d like to chat more add me on tag Vanq#2404 or disxord Hoterino#6305

I think you found a place for the both of you :slight_smile: Part Time Legends 10/10HC (H) Draenor LFM

Dear everyone,

Thank you so kindly for the warm replies.

Recent events made that I’m going to hang around on my server for a while. I found out that the guild I once had still exists. I founded it 8 years ago and thought it was deleted when I found some alts being in there.

For the moment I have decided to try to get some new life in there and see where we end up. If not, it’s right back to here and see what my possibilities are.

Thanks for your effords and time to reply to my thread. It is much appreciated. <3

Hi Glacie,

We can offer you all 6 of your bullet points, friendly/social/active/raiding/mythic+/understanding/help etc.

Please have a read of our guild recruitment post, if it interests you please feel free to add me to battle net. Psykick06#2401