I main a holy priest ilvl 208 who has done 6/10 hc CN so far. I am currently looking for a new home to raid and do keys. Since this took long hard thinking I think it’s good to say that I’m looking for a long stay.
What I bring:
- mature behavior and good gaming etiquette
- my hpriest
- the will to learn, grow and develop
- a helping personality. If someone needs help and I can, I’m there
- dedication and commitment
- 95%+ attendance to raids and scheduled stuff
- I’m social. I appreciate a good ingame chat in guild or private as well as on DC
- prepared to change server. I prefer to stay Horde but… if there is that one exceptional warm and lovely Alliance guild out there I am prepared to consider.
Besides the things I bring I do have to say I have a real life too and allthough I’m online most of the time I do have my two munchkins as my highest priority. So hardcore is not an option for me.
What am I looking for:
- friendly and social people where I can feel at home
- active guild. I like raiding, I like mythic keys even more and I really want to see where I can end up going higher and higher
- people who have or understand that some have a real life and that that has priority over a game.
- help, if needed with improving and getting better
- a family feeling. After all, we’ll spend a lot of time together
- the possibility to stay with an alt for a little to be able to taste the feelings of the guild. Like I said, I plan to stay.
Last but not least I would appreciate it if there is a place for my daughter too. She will start playing WoW very soon and I rather have her close (she’s a kid still ) and keep an eye on her in a place we both are. Needless to say she is and will always be under my supervision. At least until she’s 50 ^^.
So, that’s basically what I had on my mind. If anyone thinks this might be interesting please let me know :).