[H] Here We Go Again

Here we go again is a newfound guild on the server kazzak.

Our goal is to progress trought the content getting Curve and CE without the stress of the most hardcore guilds.

Our raidtime are from 21/21:30 till 24 SVT to give the possiblity to people to raid at more comfortable hours.

If you are interested in joining or just to have a chat contact me (#gnappy2181 bnet) (murthag#6614 discord)

(#crim2246 bnet)

Up still looking for start raiding

Up family is growing but we still needs more players

Hi there,
Are you still recruiting? :slight_smile: I’ve sent both of you guys a friend request so we could have a chat

Pretty much open to play any role, though my raid experience primarily exists in tanking and ranged dps.

Hey man l, I was just a little sick this 3 days so I was not that much at the pc I’m going to accept right now so we can talk

Hey again,
My friend request was on bnet, but it seems you haven’t accepted it… I’m considering dropping my sub, so that sort of hinges on whether or not I’ll be doing any raiding :slight_smile:

Actually I did but you never repleyed to me… But we have decided to move the guild to silvermoon

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.