[H] Holy Paladin & Resto Druid LF Guild

Hey There,

Myself and my friend Scragg (Draenor) are looking for a stable and steady raiding guild which will at least complete HC raids.

We’re both experienced raiders whom began in WOTLK clearing all content at the highest difficulty. I personally have raid lead various guilds to clear HC/Mythic raid content at a fast pace.

Would preferably like to join a guild which raids 2-3 nights later on 7/8 till 10/11 UK time.

#Aiden2639

Hi Pato!
I feel like you should give Apostles {Draenor} a closer look!

We’re a pretty laid back community that flexes around real life and other issues. Mostly made up of ex-hardcore raiders who got old, had children and work commitments etc, we aim (and succeed) to get Curve every raid since we returned for BFA (we were in legion too). A good family feel, with plenty to do outside of raids and a good social core who like to hang out on voice comms too. If interested, please give our post a look over and feel free to contact me either on Discord: Darksunlight#0486 or Battlenet: Sirelias#2106. You’ll find the details here: {EU}{H}{Draenor} <Apostles> Social community & Heroic Raiding

Hi Pato,

Remnants of Valhalla on Dragonmaw Hordeside are currently looking for 2 new healers for our HC and eventually Mythic Raidteam
in Uldir we did 2/8 Mythic.

We are a primarily HC focused guilds, but if time and setup allows we will venture further into content

So who are we ?.
We are knit groups of in game and IRL friends, which have been together on/off from back to Vanilla and TBC.
We enjoy the game and we have a laidback vibe about us in and outside of raids while doing m+ etc.

We raid Wednesday and Sunday 20.00 - 23.00 ST. invites starting at 19.45.

I hope to hear from the both of you

I’ve taken the liberty to add your btag, if you are willing to pursue interest in us

Sincerely
Podolskí

Hey there. I’m one of the officers of a UK based guild (although we have people from outside the UK in it as well). We are based on Magtheridon and we go by the name . The guild started in legion during Antorus where the guild reached Ahead of the curve and again got curve for Uldir.
We are currently looking to recruit 1 or 2 healers to complete our raid team which sits at around 16 people right now.
Our raid times are 7:30pm UK time to 10pm UK time (8:30 to 11 server time)

I’ll add you in bnet later or you can add me Riddesu#2266 And we can have a more detailed chat if you’d like

Cheers,
Lew