[H] Holy Pally LF Guild

Hello

I’ll keep this simple :), I am looking for a guild that raids from 21:00 ST till 00:00. I am currently at 7/9 hc BoD and 2/2n CoS. I am a holy pally at 399 IL. Over the last few months I have been raiding cross realm with a community who unfortunately are starting to struggle to keep a roster. As much as I’d love to stay with them, I really am looking to complete heroic raids and have some regular raiding each week. 2 days is sufficient for me. I cannot raid on Fridays but I am available the rest of the week at the times above. I am normally online several times per week in the evening.

I am currently a social member of a really good guild on the server I play (Stormscale). With the right guild, I’d be happy to transfer but only to another highly populated realm.

Really I am looking for a mature (I am 34) friendly, social raiding guild who are long established that I can call my home in the future.

Thanks

1 Like

Any chance you could raid a bit earlier? Say 20:30 - 23:00 ST?

Currently 9/9HC

Add me on Bnet Mods#2952

Hi Huntdor! Raiders of Rohan (Frostwhisper/Zenedar/Bladefist) raid twice a week, on Wednesdays and Sundays, between 20:00 and 23:00 server time! We’re currently at 7/9hc and 1/2hc, and we would love to have a Holy Paladin in our roster. =) On non-raid days we run mythic+ and we’re always active on Discord. Guild is primarily made up of people in their early 30s, and we are understanding when life gets in the way of things.

Love to have a chat with you, add me on bnet: Amanda#2105

Hi moderator

20:30 is a push for me to get online on time. Obviously I want to be online and ready at the start of the raid.

Hi awriel

Your raiding times are too early for me but thanks for sending your details.

Thanks

Hi We’re Same Old Bull of Twisting Nether Horde, We are a 2 day Mythic Raiding Guild Wednesday and sunday 21:00 - 00:00 Server time. We’d be super interested in recruting a holy pally for our emerging Mythic Team.

We’re currently 1/9 9/9 9/9 MHN BOD and 1/2 2/2 HN COS
Add me on battlenet if this sounds interesting to you Draftrabbit#2587

Progression:
CoS:

*2/2 HC

Battle of Dazar’alor:

• 1/9 Mythic
  • 9/9 Heroic

Raid Days (Servertime):

• Wednesday, 20:00-23:00
  • Sunday, 20:00-23:00

SaltyGits

Is a raiding guild, consisting of old and new players, We came from the guild Gits , that have a history all the way back to vanilla. and have always got AHOC .

What is the goal:

Our goal is to do regular mythic raiding with a group of like minded individuals.
The ambition is to clear the content while it is current, but the mindset we have is that we go as far as we can, as long as we’re having fun while doing it.
This means that even if we don’t clear everything, at least we’ll have had a blast trying and knowing that we did our hardest to get where we are. And that is good enough for us!

What do we expect:

We expect our raiders to always bring their A-game to raids.
People can have off-days, and that is alright. Just as well as people can have Real Life emergencies, which obviously wont be a problem either

for more infos contact me:
Btag: c0re#2104
Discord(prefered): jaycore#8306

or any other officer ingame

++(H)Lást Rites - Late night raid guild - Kazzak++

Lást Rites is a guild with focus on pve endgame in our own time, but mythic+ and arenas are also often run by the members on daily basis
as we are a community of friends/family/gamers first who play the game for fun!.

We raid on a very family friendly schedule:
Wednesday - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Thursday- 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Tuesday. optional Alt/Nm/Hc - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet

++As of right now our progress is:++
Heroic COS 1/2
Heroic BOD 9/9
Mythic BOD 1/9
Heroic Uldir 8/8
Mythic Uldir 2/8

We are now recruiting to fill up our roster for our Heroic team, and to begin planing our Mythic Team Once More!. Therefore we need you!

Tank - Closed - Open For Mythic +
Melee - Shammy - Wind Walker Monk
Ranged - Warlock - Shadow Priest - Boomkin - Shammy
Healer - resto Shammy- Holy paladin

If accepted into the guild, your trial period will last 3 weeks (6 raids) so that both you and the guild can feel if we are a good match.If this seems interesting for you to be a part of, don’t hesitate to contact us in game or on discord:

discord.gg/BFmz6qv

ShaunStewart#2220 - Guild Master/Raid Leader/Community Manager.
Windy86#2593 -Guild Affairs /Recruitment/Community Assistant. larryfield#4235 - Council/Raid Assist/Community Assistant.
Magica#2865 - Healing Officer/Council/
Deckhead#2482 - Guild Assist/Recruiment/Council.
Hope to see you in game!.

Kind Regards, Last Rites Team

Thanks all so far for the replies. 20:00 is too early for those that have mentioned.

Thanks

1 Like

Gl mate :), and if I am not mistaken by knowing who you are, then which ever guild will be your choice will get a smart and excellent healer to accompany them on the raids :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Greetings!

You sound like the sort of person we would be happy to ‘adopt’! I am Guild Master of Battle Scars, based on Twisting Nether. We’ve existed since 2017 (Nighthold progress) and have had a steady first wing Mythic progress until BfA.

Several people decided to take a break, so we’re attempting to revive our roster to get back to good old days and progress some more again without needing to pug. We’re a great, chill community with all kinds of people. We do M+ together on off-days often, do old transmog runs… anything, as long as we’re having fun.

If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, we would be happy to have you join us on future raids and in the Guild if you would like to realm transfer at a later point. :slight_smile:

Battlenet: Joséphine#2827
Discord: Jo (Joséphines)#7387

Hello Huntdor,

We are currently in search of a healer to join us in our heroic raids and I think I may have something to offer you!

Call of the Void is an Alliance based guild on Silvermoon so you would need to be okay with a realm/faction change (cross realm trial is fine!).

We are currently 9/9 HC in Dazar’Alor and 2/2 HC in Crucible of Storms.

Please check out our guild recruitment post for more information :slight_smile:

You will be able to contact me on the below:

Discord: Ilanoar#3210
Battle-net: Ilanoar#2296

Hope to hear from you soon!