[H] Home - new community with a friendly and social focus

Hey everyone,

If you are like me and playing on a server maybe even unguilded due to not very high activity and you dont wanna leave for another realm due various reasons give Home a try.

Home is created with aim on having fun. Being able to group up despite not being on the same realm, in a laidback atmosphere. The idea is to gather players for all kind of pve and pvp content, but bare in mind this is not for boosting rio score or spamming for keys. There are several other communities that are focusing on m+ and raiding. Although having said that I wanna see people trying to find other players for keys in home. The focus are on having FUN.

Some guidelines for the community:

• no key spamming / rio boosting

• if you do a key the focus is on having fun i.e no pressure on time. If key fails no blaming / shaming.

• the community aim on providing a social aspect among friends to feel like ”home”

• all kind of pve such as leveling, mog/mount farming, m+, raiding are welcomed

• all kind of pvp such as random bgs/arena, rated bg/arena are welcomed

With that said this is the first time im creating a community so please have patient as some things might not be running perfectly in the begining.