[H] Honorbound 10/12m recruiting!

Honorbound is a longstanding guild that has been around since vanilla. No matter what happens nobody is willing to give up on each other and the guild. Things have changed over time, but the the concept of why Honorbound was formed is still there. Having good progress is what we aim for without sacrificing the social, teaching, and exploring part of what a guild and WoW has to offer. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore raiding guild with our 3-day schedule. Overtime is something we rarely do unless we know we can kill him with that famous last extra try.

Our goal as a guild is to have fun and kill bosses! A joke, a silly mistake on a boss, we will all laugh with you about it. Still don’t believe us? Well then go check out our “old” recruitment video at: youtube : ZV06199SP9c

Our raiding schedule is:

• Thursday: 20:00-23:00 (CEST)(realm time)
  • Sunday: 20:00-23:00 (CEST)(realm time)
  • Monday: 20:00-23:00 (CEST)(realm time)

Recruiting:
Healer and dps asap!
Recruiting:

druid (balance) high
hunter (beastmastery) high
mage (fire) high
monk (healer) high
monk (dd) high
paladin (retribution) medium
rogue high
shaman (elemental) high

We are looking 2-3 good raiders

Contact recruitment officer Helekõre (decrakass#2249) or visit honorbound.eu

hey,do you work with dkp? /roll? loot council?

Loot council

Hey Helekore, certainly interested in the sound of the guild, though it’s been many moons since I raided at a high level and I’m not sure how long it would take for me to get back up to that level of standard/commitment. Do you guys run any sort of B team that may not demand as strict a time frame? Alternatively is there any appetite for social members here?

Yes we have B team who runs normal/heroic, add me to btag decrakass#2249 and we can have a talk:)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.