[H] <Humble Degenerates> a cult guild, is recruiting acolytes

We at Humble Degenerates believe in the supremacy and absolute truth that is Markus and not being a pyramid scheme.
We’re a guild cult that wants to experience the nice things that the WoW has to offer.

Have you ever felt like you want to submit to a higher power who in turn obeys the command of a man who transcended humanity? Are you tired of annoying officers and discord mods telling you what you can/can’t post? Then you’re in luck sport, because we’re a newly formed guild preparing for Dragonflight, and we’re in need of acolytes. Surrender your free will, bend to the force of the whip and shed tears of joy when Markus blesses you with great loot that we won’t take away from you to redistribute.

Humble Degenerates is a cult (not a pyramid scheme though) that wants to amass a following of competent players who want take it easy and have fun again. We’re aiming for normal and heroic clears with Ahead of the Curve as our end goal. We’re not going to complicate the loot any further than Blizzard already has, so what drops for you is yours to keep. You’re still free to trade if you so desire, but me and my Overseers won’t be meddling in it.

We feature happy and cheerful community events, such as:

• Guild Promotional Videos
  • Not being a pyramid scheme
  • Kareoke
  • Ritual sacrifices
  • Abuse (yea, just straight up abuse, we don’t kinkshame)
  • Kinkshaming for those whos kink is to be kinkshamed
  • Inventing exeptions to rules just made
  • Voting for new recruitment messages
  • And much more (can’t think of anymore so I type this to make it look like we’ve got tons more events)

Discord contacts: jeremi#2829, illbean#1337

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.