[H] I Pantheon I - 6/9M - S4 Raid & M+ recruitment

I Panthon I was formed at the end of January 2023, by a bunch of friends with mythic raid experience that primarily wanted a community to have a laugh and push keys, the more people that joined the guild the more that wanted to raid so eventually we bit the bullet and started in VOTI, We quickly achieved AOTC and moved on to Mythic, we ended up getting to 5/8 mythic very quickly and started to prepare for ARB.

We have a very active community with people having fun on discord while pushing keys when its not raid day. There is always room for new members who want to escape from the toxic M+ pug community and find new friends.

Currently we are recruiting members for Season 4

Previous Progression:

• VOTI (5/8M)
  • Aberrus (3/9M)

Raid Days:

Wednesday & Sunday  (20:00 - 23:00 ST)

Requirements:

Positive, friendly and helpful attitude.
90%+ attendance and punctuality.

Solid knowledge of your class/spec. We’re not looking for greedy, self-centered players who only think about parses. What we’re looking for is a TEAM PLAYER. Someone willing to go the extra mile to make fights easier for everyone else and execute mechanics properly, but also maintaining a decent level of throughput at the same time.

Put effort into your preparation. Basic stuff like understanding mechanics and how to deal with them is a requirement. We have a limited raiding schedule, so we don’t fancy wasting time waiting for you to try out every mechanic. * Open to giving and receiving feedback.

Open Spots:

rDPS: Evoker, Balance Druid
mDPS: Rogue, Monk, DH, Enh, Warrior, Unholy
Healer: Monk/Priest/Pala/Evoker
Tanks: Full

Recruitment Contact:

Bnet: DrJaw#2763

We are looking to bolster our team into Season 4. Highest priority currently on healers and windwalker monk but we are open to recruit for all positions.

Looking for more likeminded Members to progress in mythic Awakened season and pushing M+!