[H ] Incendia – Mature, friendly guild recruiting for 8.3

∞∞Incendia∞∞
We are Incendia, located on Draenor (Horde) and are currently recruiting for 8.3 and beyond. We are and looking for players who would like a fresh start in a relaxed, mature and friendly guild and would love to hear from you if you feel that we would be a good fit for each other after the information below/

∞∞About us∞∞
We are a group of girls and guys who have played together for several years; most of us are in our late 30s with some older and some younger. We are a very easy-going players who are relaxed in each other’s company and are always very welcoming to new players. We have a good social atmosphere in that raids are always fun, there are monthly organised social events and we do M+ etc outside of raids but we aren’t a super loud/meme/banter guild who hang out on discord 24/7. Above all, we are genuinely nice people who want our leisure time in Azeroth to be spent in the most enjoyable way possible. We are incredibly proud of our ability to get results without drama or raging at each other, and will respect your right to enjoy the game in a pleasant environment.

∞∞Raiding∞∞
Our raid days are Wednesday and Thursday 21.00 – 00.00 server time
We will focusing on Heroic in 8.3 as we’ve made the decision to take a break from Mythic raiding to enjoy this tier at a more relaxed pace. We feel this will allow us to wind down from this expansion and truly focus on building a strong team to go in to next expansion when we resume mythic raiding. This is because we will have the opportunity to recruit people who are a good social fit for us if we don’t need to constantly worry about recruiting certain classes or specs to plug a gap in a mythic roster.

∞∞Why you should join us∞∞
We genuinely care about the person behind the pixels, so you will always be treated with respect and patience and made to feel like a valued member in the guild. We offer a place where you can log in after a long day and feel like you are among friends and that you are an important part of both the raid team and the social atmosphere. We provide an actual zero drama environment, which most guilds promise, but rarely deliver. We take raiding seriously without needing to belittle, yell or rage at anyone and always endeavour to treat people in a way that suits their own unique personality.

∞∞Recruitment∞∞
We are looking for players who share our guild ethos and are looking for a long term home. You will either have ‘retired’ from hardcore raiding, or are a fast learner who is willing to fit in to the guild and team and be a part of our community. Honestly, you won’t fit in well if you are obsessed with parses or are over opinionated.
We are recruiting players rather than a class or spec so we can be flexible (but no tanks sorry). Ideally you are ready to step in to raiding in 8.3 and after reading this post, feel we would be a good fit for each other.
If you are interested in joining us, or would like to find out more, please get in touch for a chat:
(Battletag) Minininja#26903
(Discord) Verius#2996

We have found some lovely new members but are still recruiting for 8.3 - recruiting all but would be particularly nice to find an extra healer :slight_smile:

I have recently returned from a 6 month break, only to find my current guild pretty much dead (albeit on a different realm)

I was looking at options for re-rolling onto a more populated server, would you be interested in a low level char whilst he levels up? Or shall i check back once 120?

Either way, veteran player looking for a new home for the long term.

EDIT - i have sent requests to bnet and discord

Sast#2997 - Bnet
Nuxville#4814 - Discord

We are still looking for one or two members for 8.3 and beyond - contact us if interested in joining :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.