[H] Indomitable <Tarren Mill 2/8M> Recruiting for Siege Of Zuldazar

Hello there !

My name is Willem and I’m a 20 year old lad from Belgium , i’m a manager of two hardware stores and also raid leader / Guild master of the guild Indomitable on Tarren Mill horde side.

Raid Days

Wednesday : 20:00 ST - 23:00 ST
Friday (Optional for alts / Titanforging ) : 20:00 ST - 23:00 ST
Sunday : 20:00 ST - 23:00 ST

Raid Goals

Our goals for raiding as a guild are to clear heroic at an acceptable phase and to then throw ourselves at Mythic to challenge ourselves to see what we are capable of without going for Cutting Edge unless it comes our way , while we don’t settle for 1 boss either , all while in a fun and “mature” envirorment.

Outside of raids we aim to be a guild where the GM / Officer / Raid leader…everybody is just another wanker enjoying the game doing their things.

Recruitment

We are always open to any exceptional applicants , no matter the class or role we will give each applicant an honest look , for people interested in doing m+ you can join withoun an application as long as you are not a Cun- … mean person.

Mainly tough we are looking for DPS and Healers who are , if their class can perform that role also capable of performing either the role of a back up healer or tanking and are capable of keeping this spec reasonably up to date in case it is called upon / needed , to avoid having to cancel a raid due to either a person not being able to make it / not showing up.

Trial Period

Our trial period lasts 4 weeks , while this seems long it is with good reason , we believe that in 4 weeks you are capable to understand a person their personality in raids both in good and bad times , aswell as see how they play , any less and it would be solely based on numbers.

We will follow up within this 4 weeks with small notes / criticisms and will check to see if you acctually take these to heart / attempt to do something about them.

For any more questions , please add any of the people below.

Inserted : Inserted#2225
Terrasight : Terrasight#2821
Kartoshka : arbulgazar#2201