[H] <Ineffable> 3/8M 8/8H Recruiting

Still looking for DPS and Healer!

Got AOTC, Looking for more DPS + Disc Priest to complete our raid!

Got room for a Holy Priest?

Bump for more DPS <3

Bump again, still need dps, healer and a tank with off spec. Just finishing the roster for mythic progress now!

Still looking for the above

We’re still on the lookout, so please reach out!

Hi there,

Multi class Tank player looking for steady raiding guild. Currently situated on Tarren Mill Horde but willing to transfer.

If you would like to speak to me further please feel free to add me valha#21400

Thank you

Hello,

I am a affliction warlock who’s looking intensively for mythic progression. I am on Draenor so if you think I would be a good fit, just leave me a message.

Thank you

Hey Kalyz and Valha. Add me on either of the above (Valha I’ve added you just now) let’s chat

Tank slot now filled. Still need RDPS and a Healer

Fresh week recent starting Thursday. Looking to fill the ranks before then and push into Mythic.

Ranged DPS (sorry melee <3) and a healer still needed.(ideally not a Hpala)

Recruitment still open for Ranged DPS, especially Mage

Bump, same as above.

Bumping. LF HEALER - no paladin

Looking for healer (non Paladin) and ranged DPS as we look to build for Mythic progress.

Bumping for more for Mythic

Ineffable has been an awesome guild to play with. :purple_heart:
I wouldn’t even say it’s a guild, it’s like a bunch of friends just hanging out and enjoying games & content.
Everyone has been very patient and understanding, they know when to be serious and when to have fun, and if they bully you - it only means they like you!
But seriously, I have had a blast with them so far and I’m very grateful to be here.
When I joined, I wasn’t familiar with fights, but they’re patient, explain everything (even the dumb questions in DM’s)(I’m so sorry David & Lym :purple_heart: ), they take care of you and help you through.
I feel comfortable and at home here, and I hope future members that join will as well.

But heads up!
We are looking for raiders in order to continue with our mythic progression!
So far we need 1 healer and a few DPS.
Any class would be considered, any progression level and if you ever have any questions, they will happily be answered.

Thank you for your time, I hope whoever is reading this ends up having a fantastic day & weekend. :purple_heart::smile:

4 Likes

^ as said above by Mint, looking to gear up into Mythic, looking for good people regardless of gear or experience, we can teach you, make you better.

1 Like

Don’t like to post for attention or anything but if you are looking for a home with laid attitude but at the same time you want to push for harder content this is a guild to be in.

Made here some amazing friends and I can’t imagine better horde guild for myself and … for you :D.

p.s we need more warlocks so i can switch and annoy raid leader more.

1 Like