[H] <Insanity> Is looking for you!

After the long break many players have recently enjoyed, we are now starting to recruit again ready for the Sanctum of Domination! Having achieved 10/10Hc and Nathria Glory, our plans will be the same this tier, some shiny achievements/loot and a nice mount at the end of it!

We are a curve hunting guild, seeking mainly DPS, and potentially a Healer. Searching for people who are looking to have a great laugh, be a bit wacky, while we continue to gain AotC each tier!

Socials are always welcome!

Raid times are:
Thursday - 8PM - 11PM Server time
Sunday - 7PM - 11PM Server Time

Feel free to message me ingame @ MrPegasus#21893, or drop a line here and myself or someone from the guild will reply.

Hello, do you have discord that I can add you on to have a chat about joining?

Hello, my discord tag is - MrPegasus#6194 - Feel free to add me and we can have a chat there :smiley:

Still looking for people, All DPS roles, and a healer.

We’re still looking for people, you can also add me on discord - Shaan#0902 - drop me a message on there to discuss :smiley:

Patch Day! 9.1 is finally here! with 8 days until our first raid night of the tier, we are still in need of some more DPS, both melee and ranged accepted, and a healer!

Would be awesome if you contact me.

We are now mainly looking to recruit a Healer, but still have a few DPS spots available.

First raid of the tier tonight starting at 8PM ST, and are still looking for 1 last healer to finish our core team!

First night in SoD N and we got 5 kills, not bad progress! However we are still looking for a commited healer for our team

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.