[H] Is Amazing - looking for more to join our guild

Hi All

I’m the GM for < Is Amazing > on Doomhammer/Turalyon (We are Horde).

We’ve been around for about 4 months now and have been pretty casual thus far. That said, we are now exploring 8.2 and gearing up everyone, and beginning to do a little raiding. We are not a massive guild (59 people) but are looking to grow and improve, and with that - recruit more people to join us.

We’re still looking to stay casual, so whether you’re happy to do some raiding or not that’s not an issue. But of course if you’re up for it then fantastic.

We do weekly (1x) dungeon and raid nights depending on numbers, have most recently been farming Uldir (normal + hc) not for loot but for achievements and general guild progression.

We have a reasonably active discord server and we have just started a new website where we post screenshots and other guild related info too.

We are looking for people to join us, irrespective of level, ilvl or what timezone / where you’re from as long as you’re looking to have fun - and progress in the game.

Any questions, feel free to join our discord on discord.gg/rzBSM6n and say hi!

Alternatively please /w me via battlenet (Singer#2816) and I’d be happy to have a chat!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.