[H] [Kazzak] 425 Rdruid/Boomkin Looking for Guild

Hello,

Since I am willing to start raiding again I am now looking for a HC Raiding Guild that will step into casual Mythic once they have HC on farm.

I’ve been raiding on and off since WotLK on HC difficulty mainly, I am not a seasoned Mythic raider at all. I’ve played Disc Priest in WotLK and Prot Pally, Resto/Enh Shammy and Rogue in Legion mostly.

I’ve been playing a Rdruid/Boomkin the entirety of BfA so far and I’m enjoying it big time, I would say I prefer playing Boomkin more in a raid environment and Rdruid more in a M+ environment, therefore I’d prefer a spot as a Boomkin for raids and I’m VERY active in M+ as a Rdruid mostly (1.9k rio last season).

Preferably looking for a guild that raids 1 weekday and on Saturdays as I’m also a semi-professional Rainbow Six: Siege player which prevents me from having specific days off all the time.

Are you a guild that’s currently progressing steadily on HC and in need of a Boomkin for raids and a Rdruid for M+? Then don’t hesitate to contact me by replying to this post or messaging/adding me on:

Discord : Xoogle#4744
BattleTag : BeadsByDre#2665

Cheers!