[H] (Kazzak) [HC] <Demoralized> Newly Formed [Recruiting]

Demoralized - Kazzak - Horde

English guild

Raid times Wed: 19:00 - 00.00 Realm Time Thurs: 19:00 - 00.00 Realm Time Sun: 19:00 - 00.00 Realm Time

Heroic - We are a brand new guild looking to smash through HC and start on Mythic i and the co- leader are 4/12 Mythic and looking for like minded players to progress through the rest of the tier to go into shadowlands strong progress HC then start on mythic when we are all sufficiently ready
To contact me feel free to message me here on discord or add me on game dizzydave#21993 or alternatively you can find us on twitter @demoralizedDMZ
Requirements Please be geared enough to take on HC have a decent level cloak and have exceptional knowledge of the game know your class and be enthusiastic about wanting to maximize be willing to wipe because in progression there will be alot of it.

Hi we are in your same situation,not new because guild was in tbc but the current raid roster is completely new formed and we are looking for expand our core group. Let me know if you would like to unite all together without freaking out with an impossible recruitment at the end of the expansion.

Im sorry we have already started to build our Raid team and we are looking to continue building our guild to push mythic bosses you are more than welcome to join Demoralized but we wish too keep our name since were more than just a wow guild we also have social media platforms and have teams in other competitive esports games thankyou for your offer if your interested feel free to message me on battlenet thanks

we have had a large number of players interested we are still open for recruitment we need all classes and specs still and we will start to trial

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.