(H) Kazzak lf heroic raiding guild

Hello,

Me and my girlfriend, looking for a new guild.
We both have experience in Mytic raiding. ( current nyalotha 6/12 mytic)
we both wanting to look for an easier pace of gameplay,
And want to stay in Heroic raiding for now, perhaps first 3 bosses on mytic ( as previously we enjoyed casual mytic raiding, but our current guild moving towards Cutting Edge. wich isnt in our intressed.

We both also love to run Heroic alt runs. with beer and giggles. Aswell as M+ we always aim for weeklychest +2 ish above the weekly requirement)

As we currently mainplay WWmonk & she plays Beastmastery hunter.

Preferable raidtimes monday-> fryday 19.00 ->23.00

sling a shot at boki -> kazzak
btag koetjebam#2638
discord boki#2541

We might be of interest, we plan to establish a more chilled raid team alongside our mythic squad.

G’day Koetjebam!! If you’d consider a Horde guild on Chamber of Aspects we feel we can offer what you’re looking for.

We raid twice a week progress, into SL we’ve shuffled to raiding Mon/Tue 20:00-22:30ST the other days we just do … Stuff? M+, achievements, alts … Look we have a lot of fun.

We’re no CE guild, never will be, but we do some Mythic raiding and we’re looking at getting to the 2nd half of the Mythic raid in SL. Our forte is an EXTREMELY lively guild, gchat and Discord (some channel names could get me banned on forums for a few weeks), helpful people, and calendar stuff almost every day of the week.

Rosters ebb and flow, so we’re not looking for any particular role, but more for like-minded people. We have 3-4 people who can pivot to any role (tank, heal, rdps, mdps) so we try to make room for anyone to play what they like. I started tier as tank, then healed, then rdps on my hunter.

Give us a shout if this sounds good to you.

LepantoESP#4381 on Discord

your guild sounds wonderfull, but we rather stay on kazzak.

1 Like