[H][Kazzak] Stellar drifters, a guild aiming for fun and personal growth is looking for raiders!

[Stellar Drifters] Is a newly formed guild that is aimed towards a balance of fun, progression and personal growth. We’re aiming to build a raid environment built around growing as a team as we down increasingly more difficult content. We’re planning on organizing fun and rewarding side activities as well. People of all skill levels are welcome.
We’re currently building our raiding team and we’re looking for people interested in joining us for some fun and laid back heroics!

Raiding with us: We’re aiming to have a good time clearing content as high as we can, while still getting things done. This means we have fun when it’s going well and we concentrate when a boss is giving us a hard time. Mistakes in Stellar Drifters are not punished, we believe in helping people improve and assisting them to better understand whatever it is they struggle with rather than reprimand people without giving them a chance to improve, we have people of all skill levels and degrees of experience with us, so there is always someone to ask for help.

Outside of raids: We try to just do whatever people show the most interest in. We run mythic+ dungeons, transmog runs, pvp content and whatever it is people feel like doing. We especially enjoy organizing custom activities including but not limited to: Themed transmog contests, naked gnome races and other fun challenges that can win you a mount or some other reward.

If you like a healthy mix of fun, progression and personal growth feel free to message me:
character: Ashusaka-Kazzak
Battletag: Sentinel#22626
Discord: Kean#2008

Or reply to this post!

Hey, this definitely sounds like a good fit for me and would love to join. Would like to try getting into some of the harder content this game has to offer. Used to play hardcore in FFXIV but I’m a bit burnt out on that atm. Just hit me up if you see min in-game and I’ll do the same.

Battletag: Slysk#2714

Hey there Cisi! I can’t chat on battlenet at this moment, but if you’d like you could add me on discord! If you’re fine with waiting a bit though I’ll contact you on battlenet later.

Hey, I am a returning player that is looking to do something new. Don’t have much experience when it comes to raiding as I was primarily a PVP player before, but I am looking for something new to do. I do have some experience with Challenge mode dungeons, but not much. Please feel free to hit me up in game.

Battletag: Resk#21224

Ooops, Accidently displayed the wrong character. I do have characters that is not classic bound

Hey there! I’ll add you in-game and we can have a chat! Of course new experiences are very enjoyable and I’ll gladly talk to you to see what we can do for you!