[H] Kazzak <Trainwreck> - Hardcore 🙃 1-day Mythic raiding guild recruiting for SL -- 2 spots left!

Hello,

As the title suggests we are a 1-day raiding guild located on Kazzak (horde) looking for members to join us in the Shadowlands. A large group of guild members have previously raided together in Legion where we were world 261 on Gul’dan with only 10 hours of raid time per week. In the Shadowlands we want to manage similar rankings whilst reducing our hours to only 7 per week.

We raid only on Sundays from 14:00-21:00.

We’re currently open to any and all classes and roles. We’ve got a solid core of members currently who can play multiple classes and roles so we can shape the guild around potentials recruits. Were looking for approx 6 more people.

Please note that we are aiming to make the most out of the 1 raid a week we have together and as such we expect people to come prepared and with a willingness to progress. We’re always open to recruiting players who might be better than our current roster and aren’t afraid to bench even long time veterans of the guild if we feel like it might improve progression. We also frequently do post-raid analysis to get a better understanding of what we can improve on.

Please contact us on Discord (link on wowprogress, can’t link on the official forums) if you have any questions or apply directly.

Battletag: Mmore#2219 | Discord: Mmore#9865

EDIT September 8: At this point we’re mostly complete and just looking to roundup the roster and fill the last spots. Please contact me or visit our wowprogress for more information on what we need. We can still fit in any role as we have alot of flexible players.

2 Likes

Added you on battletag.

Hey, I don’t think I saw any new requests. Make sure you got the right one just in case, or try to contact me on Discord. Thanks and hope to speak soon!

Hey! Added you to Btag for a chat.

Thanks @James, please also add me on Discord if we haven’t spoken yet (not sure what your main is), sometimes I don’t seem to receive notifications on battle.net.