[H] LF 2-day HC raiding guild

Hi, since my previous and really awesome guild disbanded I’m still looking for a nice, stable place to raid on my fire mage.

To keep this short, I’m looking for:

Stable guild with HC CN on farm (I still need shoulders from Denathrius :D). Preferably with some old people in it.

2-day raiding scheudle (not on friday and saturday), with raids starting at 20:00 ST or later

Somewhat friendly and social environment so I can spam gchat like a madman.

I come to raids prepared and do my best. I’ll have almost 100% attendance.

If you’d like to interview me, post your discord/bnet login here!

Oh and ofc I forgot to switch chars. This is my main :smiley:

Hello!
We might be able to sort you out with a home Snake Eyes

My Discord ID is Dez#7975 if you fancy it!

Hey mate, we are still recruiting dps if you are interested.

Add me in game on Tricky#21141

We are a older bunch of guidlies, who raid on a Wednesday and Thursday, actively looking for more non raid logging dps for both raids and m+, if that sounds interesting my btag is barbaruss#2188

Hello,

Consider Phlebas is a mature raiding guild, founded more then a decade ago. It has gone through some changes over the years, but its core values and members are still here. Since others come and go, we are always looking for members to join our ranks.

We are a mainly heroic raiding guild aiming to get Curve before the next raid comes out, with the option to jump into some mythic raiding. Since we cleared the current raid decently fast and we still got a fair amount of time left before next raid tier we are looking to jump into some mythic raiding. For this we are looking for a couple more dps.

Our raiding days are Wednesday and Sunday roughly from 20:00 to 23:00 server time. We don’t have any raiding attendance requirement, all we ask of our members is to know their class, stay somewhat decently geared if they cant make raids regularly, and be mature enough to take some criticism at times. But most importantly enjoy the game.

Outside of the raiding days we do some mythic+, and a couple arenas here and there but nothing to crazy or demanding.

If this sounds exactly what you are looking for don’t hesitate to add me on Bnet to have a little chat. (Synx#2177).

Hello I think you found a new awesome guild :slight_smile: Part Time Legends 10/10HC (H) Draenor LFM

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.