[H] LF a mature semi-HC/HC PvE/PvP Guild

Greetings,

I see that a lot of people have already found a guild and many guilds are getting full, but I’m giving it a shot anyway. I’m looking for a structured pve/pvp guild with a mature and chill atmosphere where we can have a good laugh while still being focused on progressing. I don’t care about world- or server first, but I will try to get to 60 in about 2 weeks. I’m looking forward to raiding several days a week and running bg’s and world pvp a lot. I am a 30 year old guy from Norway who got too much time on my hands these days.

While I will focus on pve at start, I can’t deny that I love pvp, and when the time is right I go full pvp for rank 13. I’ve never played vanilla (except for a little leveling on Northdale) but I got a couple of thousand hours in wow and have plenty experience from tbc pserver and I wanna strive to get better than I’ve been before. So yeah, I will be rolling an undead mage and you will see me dueling a lot.

What I don’t want is getting mixed up in a guild with drama and group clicks talking in closed channels and other shenanigans like reserved loot for certain members. I don’t mind a loot council that rewards performance and dedication while also having pvp in mind. All I want is to have fun with everyone on equal terms while trying to help each other grow in a non toxic and transparant community, while we make the world tremble.

Earlier I’ve had studies, work and real life stuff getting in my way of going “hardcore”. While that has been fun and all, I now find myself in a situation where I have more spare time than ever before and I’m finally rdy to dive all in. And what a time it is to do exactly that.

If it sounds like I could fit into your guild feel free to comment and leave a way for me to get in touch :slight_smile:

Hello there!

We’re definitely interested in taking you in!
We’re a 3 day raiding guild on Golemagg - PvP (H)
If you’re interested in having a chat, add : Qayran#1583

In case you’d like to have a look at our ad :

Hope to hear from you!

hey, check this out, if your interested let me know :slight_smile:

I have joined a guild but thx for the replies

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.