[H] LF HC/Mythic Raiding Guild

Hello, I am looking for a new guild to call home and create new friends while progressing in the game!

Some information about me : I have been playing the game since the early days of its life and I was always into raiding and end game stuff. I am the type of player that only played all these years one class and one specc trying to be as good as I could. To be more precise I was playing protection paladin all these years. i have experience from every single dungeon and raid in the game. In the Legion expansion I finally switched and played Affliction Warlock where I achieved cutting edge with my guild for all the raids. In BFA our guild started to fall apart and started missing numbers. thus I am looking for a new place and group to call home :slight_smile:

What I am looking for : A new guild that gives enough importance into raiding and mythic dungeons. A place where there enough people to socialize, interact and help each other. Not a guild that people will only log for raid hours never speak and do anything else.

What I can bring to the table : I am a committed player who loves raiding. I always come prepared and on time. I can raid for sure two times per week, with a third day possible after discussion. I am available almost daily in the evenings due to work commitments. I can keep playing my warlock or switch permanently to my paladin tank if needed.

Characters : Affliction Warlock 370ilvl, 30 lvl neck, with cutting edge in Uldir and experience up to 3/8 in Mythic difficulty.
+Protection Paladin - ( newly lvled, 333 ilvl, 22 lvl neck, with plenty tanking experience)

The server I am playing on is The Maelstrom, Horde side

Feel free to add my btag : Dante#2780
Sorry for the long message, hope to hear from you soon !

Still looking? You can add Tyrus#0883 on discord! We are a 3/8M guild and would love to strenghen our roster a bit!

Hi, if switching servers is an option for you, the guild I’m in is recruiting and we’d be happy to have you on our team! :slight_smile:

Primordial Flame is an English-speaking Horde guild on Drak’thul (EU) looking to fill gaps in our Raiding roster as we progress through Mythic Uldir (2/8M) and head into 8.1 content.

We transferred to Drak’thul from Shadowsong/Azsune on the 13th November in order to open ourselves up to more players.

Currently Recruiting:

• ALL CLASSES
  • However, Ranged DPS & Priests are high priority.

Our current raid schedule is 7pm - 11pm UK time (8pm - 12am server time) on Thursday & Saturday. Our Saturday Raid is currently subject to change.

Please come with experience if applying for our Mythic Raid team, preferably having cleared HC.

Please contact our GM or one of our officers on Battlenet for more details.

• EIDOLON#21568 (GM)
  • Wimball#2238

Hey there!

You would be a nice asset to our guild. We raid twice a week (mo-tu) with 4/8 M progression.

Here our post:

If you’re interested be sure to contact me! Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind Regards
Aïther
Pico#2151

Vicious PvE/PvP is now recruiting new members.

About us
The guild was formed at the launch of BFA with RBG in mind. Over time the members developed an interest in raiding as well. Currently the core raiders are 8/8 HC 2/8 M and we are looking to fill in the last spots for our roster to have a group ready for 8.1.

Raid Schedule
We are raiding on Thursday & Sunday 20.00-23.00 server time.

What we are looking for
We are looking for social raiders who understand that it’s a group effort.
Active raiders who have a good understanding of their class/spec(s).
Be able to accept constructive criticism.
If you have alts, we like to see 70% activity or above on your main characters.

RBG
We are looking to recruit more RBG focused players.
Our current overall rating within the guild is 1800 and above.
We do RBG on Tuesday & Wednesday 20.00-23.00 server time.

Interested in applying?
If you have any questions or are interested in Vicious I’m sure that we will find a good place for you in the guild!

Contact me on discord - Drumak#4111
or in game Bnet tag - Billyolsson#1952

Hi Koneli,

If you’re still looking for the perfect guild and you’re willing to server transfer, please consider Leviathan on Tarren Mill, as I believe you’d be a great fit for us. We’re currently 5/8M and could use a player like yourself to bolster our roster.

Please refer to our recent recruitment post at; [H][EU][Tarren-Mill] Leviathan 5/8M recruiting for 3 day raiding!

Get in contact with me on Discord (PM Karma#0402) or add me on Bnet (Karma#2947) and we can take this further.

Thanks!

Hey there Koneli! Hope you are well :slight_smile: If you’re interested in changing server Anger Management could be the guild for you!

We’re a casual horde raiding guild located on Bladefist/Frostwhisper/Zenedar with aims to clear HC content and Glory of the Raider each tier as well as make as much progress into Mythic as we can. We also run multiple Mythic+ groups throughout the week for all guildies interested, and push up to, and beyond, key lvl 10.

We’re mature minded players who enjoy raiding with more than a few laughs during the our raids, we will clear all HC content and have fun getting there.

Our members are from all over Europe, although sometimes it feels like some are from another planet!

Raid days (mains) – Weds & Sun
Raid days (ALTS) - Sat
Raid Times – 8pm – 11pm (server time)

Current progress (n) – 8/8
Current progress (h) – 7/8

About you:

Age – Over 21 preferred, but for mature players 16+ we would also consider.
Availability – 2 nights, we understand that real life get’s in the way at times though.
Language – Understanding and communicating in English is a must.
Knowledge – You must know your class and spec.
Experience – Raiding at heroic level of content is a must, although for the right applicant we will consider offering a chance to step up.
Comms - We expect you to use Discord while raiding and doing Mythic+, adds to the banter when your head falls off!

If that sounds interesting to you, hit one of us up on battlenet at Rommel12#2398, Lunachick#2177 or ayayaclap#2604

Still looking for a guild :slight_smile: See above for my information, thank you !

Hi mate, add Chubby#2613 for a chat! (4/8M)

Hi Koneli
Please read about us here : [H] [Vehemence] [Hellfire/Arathor]
I hope to hear from you soon, Take care in meantime :wink:

Hello shiny purple person!

I read your post and first things first; I’m sorry about your guild. It’s never fun when stuff starts falling apart. And whilst I do hope you’ll consider my little wow-cave of a guild, then I also wish you the best in the search for a new in-game home regardless. :slight_smile:

I’ve posted the link to our recruitment post below, so you can go browse if you’re so inclined - it contains all the hard facts (and the silly jokes, but hey), so I’ll keep it brief here;

I run a social/casual guild with a serious raiding aspect. We’re looking for ranged to fill up some slots as we’ve had a few members drop due to RL stuff and I think maybe you’d fit in. My interest would therefore also be in your warlock. :slight_smile:

We raid twice a week and run M+ multiple times a week as well as having a fair few alt-o-holics. We hang out on discord a fair bit, even outside of the game and some of us play other games together. A lot of us know each other IRL and we do guild meetups when we can get them to suit - any guild member welcome and generally try to build a place that’s nice and pleasant to log in to. Having said that we’re a 20+ guild, which is worth mentioning.

We’re currently sat at 3/8M and on that note I should also mention that we have an xmas break coming up sometime soon - depending on whether you’d wanna dive directly into raiding or be okay with getting to know us over the holidays first.

Potentially we could also offer you a trial raid, so you can check us out - in any case, good luck with your search, I hope to hear from you and have a lovely guild hunt!