[H] LF Heroic into Mythic Guild

Hello all, I’m after a community for raiding HC (have curve for Uldir) with the aim to get Curve each tier.

Looking for a community as I enjoy the social side of the guild im in, some real friend in here but the guild is super casual when it comes to raiding and I’m tired of Pugs!

379ilvl DH.
375 ilvl hunter (main alt)

few things you up for moving server?

How many days raiding you looking for?

You say hc into mythic if hc is done fairly quick you ok with more mythic then hc?

Would you be up for maining huntard?

I’d consider moving server after a few raids, more than happy with more Mythic than HC.
My hunters name is Aarawn If you wanted to see gear etc.
2 days would be ideal, being that I work alot of hours I can sometimes do 3 days a week but not guaranteed.

7pm GMT 8pm ST. Onwards

We’re over on Tarren Mill horde hunter would be better of the choice you have we raid 2 days wed/thurs 20:30 -23:30 server time currently 5/8M add altiargaming#2290 if want any more info

1 Like

Sorry to hear your new guild didn’t work out. We are still recruiting for ranged dps.
We raid 2 days a week at present, clearing through our farm mythic, progressing further and clearing heroic if there’s time. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787, or one of the other officers listed in the post. Cheeeeeeers! :slight_smile:

lol

Hello Aztazel, My guild (the greater good) is still looking for a demon hunter. Our aim is to get curve each tier for all our raiders. We did this (with alot of time to spare in uldir and will do it again for BOD). I answered your message on our recruitment post so don’t hesitate and send us your application via our form on https: // tinyurl. com/ycozateo (remove spaces)

1 Like