[H] LF Mythic raiding guild

2 returning players LF Mythic raiding guild for shadowlands.

What can we offer you?
Classes:
Priest - Shadow is my preference but i would be open to the idea of healing full time and will certainly be happy to flex if/when required.
Currently thinking DH as main Alt.

Friend is Lock being his preference with Shaman being main Alt but again this is not locked in

High attendance so we will be making sure the guild’s raid days/times are suitable, will be aiming for 100%.
up to date knowledge on class rotation etc.
We will pull our own weight, will be fully aware of raid tactics and don’t expect them to be explained to us.
we will be geared correctly and using the best/correct consumables etc.
Correct addons being used.
vocal, will use discord and will communicate when needed but not be disruptive.

What we are looking for?

server preference would be Tarren mill but would be happy to transfer for the right guild.

Start time to be 20:00 ST and 2/3 days a week and open to the option of +1 additional day during progression.
stability - like minded goals, set raid times/days and strong leadership.

community, while progressing is important to us so is having fun with the right people.

i know that was a lot to get through but if you are serious I feel its needed. please reach out to monkeymagic#21893 and chuntterzz#2935 for any questions or if you need us to fill out an application.

Hi Luthien

I have added both you and your friend to bnet for a chat.

I think Core Elite matches your goals

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.