[H] LF non-toxic but “ambitious” M+ community

Hi everyone,

I’m wondering if there is a M+ community in existence that is friendly and non-toxic and “ambitious” (putting it between " " again - guess it’s midrange ambitious).

I’m looking for a place where the goal is to time 15+ (and above) but with friendly, non-toxic, mature players. So that when things go wrong and timers run out, we could have a laugh at it and learn from mistakes etc (and still finish the key).

For some reason it seems that it’s either friendly and don’t care at all about the timer or people want to get high keys done but only look at rio scores, the meta and are downright toxic.

I find it hard to believe that I am the only person in this game who thinks that being nice and non-toxic isn’t a synonym for not caring about the timer or for not wanting to see how far a key can go (though realistically, looking at how much time I can invest in the game, it’ll be the 15-18 range probably). I like the challenge of M+ , not just my weekly loot chest.

(I am a member of friendly M+ communities and love the atmosphere and the philosophy <3, but also looking for something more.)

So, if such a community exists, I’d love to join. If it doesn’t… I’d almost say that I could create one if there is interest, but RL doesn’t allow for me to run/moderate/… communities :frowning:

1 Like

I made such community, it is still new, so it has few people in it