(H) LF people to play 2v2 with

Hello, I’m writting this post in the hopes of finding somebody to play arena with. I want to get better and experience in arena and I find it hard to find somebody to play with.

I tried LFG in Legion but it never lead to anywhere, I remember going around 1800 with a priest I met. I also played a couple of days with an irl friend ( bfa )but he rapidly stopped because he didn’t enjoy arenas even though we were making a lot of progress and learning a lot. So I’m just looking for somebody who wants to get better with me and with the same mindset, it doesn’t matter if you have zero experience and if we do a lot of mistakes. I also don’t like to flame people and especially my partner, losing a lot, trying new strats, changing things up is all part of the experience. As for me I play rogue and enjoy all three spec so it will never bother me to switch specs if I need to.

I learned a lot about arenas watching, analysing rogues gladiator/ r1 streams on twitch for years and what all classes can do ( their cds, what to track, their playstyle etc… ). I also read a lot of articles about arenas and how it works for exemple those. So far it’s mostly theory and practice I got by doing pvp content, I inform myself because I still lack experience in arenas.

I tried pve-ing and done m+ to get geared but got bored of it when I reached +13. I “geared” all three specs for pvp and pve but it didn’t matter to me having less gear since I was not going to do rated pvp anyway or serious pve.

I play wow on a daily basis and if we can play together once a week I would be happy. Preferably it would be nice to play with a disc priest or a holy pala but I honestly don’t mind another healer. Oh and I also play on horde, speak English and French.
I’m playing classic currently while waiting for shadowlands but I will go back to shadowlands once the pre-patch hits.

I hope by writting this post I can find someone or people to play with.

If you struggle to find people and are interested add me Caffeine#21575