[H] LF roleplaying guild (Elf & Undead) + questions

Hello,

I’m looking for a place to call home on various Blood Elf & Undead characters that I have (open to other races too though prefer these 2). Ideally I’d like to have them all in one place and not split across different guilds. I’m still relatively new to RP though from what in passing RP I’ve done, I’ve always had good feedback and can hold an interesting conversation and avoid the usual tropes.

I’m really up for anything but typically aren’t TOO chaotic aligned… cults & secret societies sure, wishing death and destruction upon certain factions/races? Not so much.

I have a question though, I keep seeing the term PCU come up and after trying to search what this term means I can’t really find anything definitive. Could someone please help me understand what this means and if it affects my looking for a guild?

I look forward to hearing from the community that I hope to be a part of!

It’s the name of a community of several RP guilds.

3 Likes

PCU is a great community dedicated to RP

Grim Gest seems like a good fit for you but I’d recommend focusing on one character first for RP instead of spreading time across multiple characters but that’s just my opinion

5 Likes

To explain it in just a few words, it’s a community of inter-connected guilds with long-running large-scale plotlines (though each guild has their own more manageable plots going on too!) that demands close adherence to the rules set by Blizzard.

Someone already mentioned Grim Gest, but seeing as it sounds like you want something a bit lighter I can certainly recommend Red Venturers for your characters, you’ll find them in the thread Kump linked.

3 Likes

Ah thank you all so much for the replies so far, I’ll definitely check out that thread and do some research. Many thanks again!

3 Likes

For military rp you should deffo check out Rotgarde, Hand of Agony or Requim of Sorrow.
For non-military there is Ravensun for the occult shadow oriented and focused rp for undead characters or Light watch if you want a more “all race” neutral faction.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.