[H] - LFM all players, active at night (2200PM-2400PM)

Hello all,

I’m looking for players to start a guild in Draenor(H) realm to progress in heroic, all wednesdays and sundays from 22:00 to 24:00. Looking for a chilled and mature environment with a semi-hardcore focus. Please read on if you’re interested

I am a world of warcraft on-and-off player since the tbc expansion. I’ve been in a few guilds and since the start, I’ve always loved raiding. For me it’s about learning and progressing as a group. For the more curious ones, last I’ve raided was around the BoD raid, I was tanking for a mythic raiding guild. I’m also a bit of an altoholic.

I enjoy a challenge, uniting a group of players to try out strategies to defeat a boss is the best reward I’ve always found in this game. That together with some banter and jokes all around.

I’m looking for players who have some raiding experience to start a core group. But more important than raid experience is your attitude towards the game, so feel free to reach out.

The goal is to start at normal until clear (1st pass), go heroic and progress for Curve. Past that is to be discussed.

As a guild, we will organize to help raiders with consumables, enchants and depending on how things go, even repairs. It should help everyone if we get it rolling

If you want a challenge with a laid-back setting and enjoy raiding, you will be welcomed. If you just want to be part of this as social, or are unsure you’re also welcome.

You can find me on:
Battle.net (kir4g#2894)
Discord (kir4g#0639)